Lullville 9 point favorites | Syracusefan.com

Lullville 9 point favorites

My “cousins” are all riled up. Four of them are going to the game. Ah me. I wish we could beat them.

Spread seems a little high. I would have figured -6.5. I assume Hughes is a go.
Yeah the spread has no business being that high. I don’t like at all

I think we are up against it here. I like both their bigs, the back court is physical, and they are too good to be putrid three games in a row.

We will at least cover. Probably have a lead down the stretch that we may or may not blow.

Unfortunately its never great picking a roady coming off two straight losses.

Honestly even as an eternal optimist I'm kinda thinkin' 'Cuse gets rolled as 'Ville regains their shot and plays volleyball on the glass when they don't hit those threes. Edwards has to play 20 minutes. Sid and Marek and Quincy foul out Eli and Buddy and JG3 go 2-28 and its something like 97-43 but I may be known to throw out a reverse jinx every now and then.

Honestly even as an eternal optimist I'm kinda thinkin' 'Cuse gets rolled as 'Ville regains their shot and plays volleyball on the glass when they don't hit those threes. Edwards has to play 20 minutes. Sid and Marek and Quincy foul out Eli and Buddy and JG3 go 2-28 and its something like 97-43 but I may be known to throw out a reverse jinx every now and then.
I dunno i'm waffling between this line of thinking, and thinking we finally break through and beat a good team tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom