Marek Dolezaj | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

Sure, we know that but Google his name and not much comes up. Guess we can attribute it to him being Slovakian but now that he's looking to go to a US college, I'd expect a little more out there.

Gottcha, iommi. I didn't mean to imply you weren't aware. I was not aware of the Vanderbilt staff going over to see him before I googled just now.

Sure, we know that but Google his name and not much comes up. Guess we can attribute it to him being Slovakian but now that he's looking to go to a US college, I'd expect a little more out there.
Where's Hop when you need him

Gottcha, iommi. I didn't mean to imply you weren't aware. I was not aware of the Vanderbilt staff going over to see him before I googled just now.

I didn't take it that way. Just meant that the Vandy staff trip is about the only thing that has been mentioned.

Reactions: 007
I didn't take it that way. Just meant that the Vandy staff trip is about the only thing that has been mentioned.
Wonder why no visit to Vandy campus

Mysteries abound.

If we get him, hope he qualifies.
That's my assumption that he likes Cuse and we like him and he went back to sort out the qualifying part and that's why he didn't schedule elsewhere. We have to find him a nice Slovakian girl to help translate, help with organization and studies. We gotta make it as comfortable a transition for him as possible and I'm not being sarcastic.

I haven't been following this recruitment one bit, had all my eggs in the tucker basket, what are our chances here?

That's my assumption that he likes Cuse and we like him and he went back to sort out the qualifying part and that's why he didn't schedule elsewhere. We have to find him a nice Slovakian girl to help translate, help with organization and studies. We gotta make it as comfortable a transition for him as possible and I'm not being sarcastic.

Good theory with your first sentence. I like it. We don't have a Slovakian girl as far as we know but we do have Danielle, the Geno Thorpe fan.

I haven't been following this recruitment one bit, had all my eggs in the tucker basket, what are our chances here?

We heard good chance after his visit. It's been quiet since then.

Good theory with your first sentence. I like it. We don't have a Slovakian girl as far as we know but we do have Danielle, the Geno Thorpe fan.
Ha ha

I'm not sure Marek Dolezaj is a real person.
Ha ha Man I sure hope so . Like you said in earlier posts, I wish we had some real film on him so I can see what the heck he's doing. He's like an ant on the only highlights around. I love his heart and would love to stumble into someone better than Tucker( you never know) but the lack of info leaves me wondering if he's even feasible. Maybe Wright will jump in out of nowhere. Honey, more beer!

Can we recruit her as a grad transfer, or does she need to sit out a year? Hoping the latter. She can stay with me off campus.

Would love to hear something on either. Hoping that Geno gets an offer. Love his game. Same with Marek. His height would be nice at the 3. Looks like he plays with a lot of energy, so would probably be a better defender than JT. Shooting TBD. Marek, and OB could handle the 3 then our frontcourt is good to go.

Can we recruit her as a grad transer, or does she need to sit out a year? Hoping the latter. She can stay with me off campus.

Would love to hear something on either. Hoping that Geno gets an offer. Love his game. Same with Marek. His height would be nice at the 3. Looks like he plays will a lot of energy, so would probably be a better defender than JT. Marek, and OB could handle the 3 then our frontcourt is good to go.

Not bashing him but JT is not a good defender. Good point.

Can we recruit her as a grad transfer, or does she need to sit out a year? Hoping the latter. She can stay with me off campus.

Would love to hear something on either. Hoping that Geno gets an offer. Love his game. Same with Marek. His height would be nice at the 3. Looks like he plays with a lot of energy, so would probably be a better defender than JT. Shooting TBD. Marek, and OB could handle the 3 then our frontcourt is good to go.
Baffles me that Geno says he's considering UMASS also

Lol Sorry I already took the bullet, and threw myself in front of the firing squad, to handle the Danielle recruiting in the Thorpe thread. I know nobody wanted to volunteer so I showed my willingness to take a hard charge for the team.

You are really getting good mileage out of this USF cheerleader joke

Lol Sorry I already took the bullet, and threw myself in front of the firing squad, to handle the Danielle recruiting in the Thorpe thread. I know nobody wanted to volunteer so I showed my willingness to take a hard charge for the team.

Damn, you can be the lead recruiter. But, if you come up short then I'm gonna have to be the closer. We can't lose another important recruit.

Ha ha Man I sure hope so . Like you said in earlier posts, I wish we had some real film on him so I can see what the heck he's doing. He's like an ant on the only highlights around. I love his heart and would love to stumble into someone better than Tucker( you never know) but the lack of info leaves me wondering if he's even feasible. Maybe Wright will jump in out of nowhere. Honey, more beer!

There are 2 full games on him playing for Slovakia in the FIBA U18s B division that took place back about 10 months ago, those have already been posted probably but they are worth the watch if anyone has some free time, that took place in late July/early August so they aren't from that long ago. The highlight video was formed via those games so you see some of the picture, just not the full thing. Other then that I really don't think there's anything out there and you probably already know of those games, so many questions with this kid as he's an unknown but it's pretty clear to see he has some nice upside.

You are really getting good mileage out of this USF cheerleader joke

Well, someone has to pick up the slack when JHJ isn't posting that stuff anymore. Uh oh, here comes the Dolezaj derail board.

There are 2 full games on him playing for Slovakia in the FIBA U18s B division that took place back about 10 months ago, those have already been posted probably but they are worth the watch if anyone has some free time, that took place in late July/early August so they aren't from that long ago. The highlight video was formed via those games so you see some of the picture, just not the full thing. Other then that I really don't think there's anything out there and you probably already know of those games, so many questions with this kid as he's an unknown but it's pretty clear to see he has some nice upside.
Thanks man