Marek Dolezaj | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

True. Especially in regards to Harden. With Green and Beal I just didn't see it and watched many games of theirs. Green especially, to his credit, completely transformed his body in the NBA and really worked on his game.

I liked Beal and knew he projected as 2G in the NBA. I considered him to be an NBA player but never thought he'd be nearly as successful as he has been. I didn't even think about Green as an NBA player.

I liked Beal and knew he projected as 2G in the NBA. I considered him to be an NBA player but never thought he'd be nearly as successful as he has been. I didn't even think about Green as an NBA player.

Right. Same. I thought a guy like Wayne Ellington however would be as good or around the same type as Beal. Oops.

Right. Same. I thought a guy like Wayne Ellington however would be as good or around the same type as Beal. Oops.
Blake Griffin destroyed us.

We all knew Blake Griffin was going to be a top pick and a big NBA success. He destroyed everybody that season. It was that Crocker kid with the longs sleeves that hit all his 3's that sunk us in that game.
It was and if I remember right he was like a 25% shooter from distance on the year.

No, actually it isn't. Never has there been a recruit more under sold by the SU fans than this kid. 80% chance he is one and done . And I'm low balling it. Kid will play the most minutes at forward for us by a good amount.

Add in the fact TT will probably be in foul trouble alot, and Marek could certainly be our 2nd leading scorer.

How is he being under sold? 95% of what has been seen by anyone on this board is basically euro vhs tapes. Love all of your facts and hyperbole. Let me know how last years final four team was too because I think I missed it.

For sure but what does he have to do with this discussion or my post?
The point was that so many future nba stars have looked pedestrian against us - well not all. Blake scored at will.

The point was that so many future nba stars have looked pedestrian against us - well not all. Blake scored at will.

Yeah I remember at the time of the game; I was thinking that we could live with Blake doing 20/10 against us. Just not him going off which he did with 30/14. :(

Yeah I remember at the time of the game; I was thinking that we could live with Blake doing 20/10 against us. Just not him going off which he did with 30/14. :(
Just because of him, you saw that we couldn't win the game

Couple tangents from that Sweet 16 game vs Blake/OU in Memphis...
1. We saw Paul Harris alone out wandering Beale Street shortly after that game.
2. We sold our tickets for Sunday, so we headed to Nashville the next morning. While out Saturday night, we were ordering drinks talking about Syracuse blah blah blah. This tall dude chimes in saying you guys are Syracuse fans blah blah blah. He then pulls out his Oklahoma license... none other than David Price. Cool cat. Bought us a round and shot the breeze with him.

P.S. Looking forward to Marek Dolezaj making his way stateside...

I was watching some of the video on Marek and I don't really see the guy who can play the 3 for us. At least right away. In the videos I watched he is amazing at getting up and down the court and attacking the rim in transition but his perimeter shot did not look good. In one video I saw the form get a little better but in general there were a lot of shots that were really off. I know there isn't a lot of video on this kid but does anyone have a video that is the most recent of his game. I would love to watch it to get a better feel. Someone on this board I have a lot of respect for told me that he really impressed the players and coaches when they were playing on his visit. That is encouraging but would love to watch the closing thing to what he is currently.

Yup. No resistance inside. It was disappointing how he destroyed Arinze/Rick.
What left an impression with me is that Blake did not force anything. He was a willing passer but when he attacked there was no stopping him. We have subdued so many future stars in playoff games but we could not handle Blake, 30/14. Score = 84-71. Crocker scored 28. We let two players score 70% of their points.

What left an impression with me is that Blake did not force anything. He was a willing passer but when he attacked there was no stopping him. We have subdued so many future stars in playoff games but we could not handle Blake, 30/14. Score = 84-71. Crocker scored 28. We let two players score 70% of their points.
I don't think we let them. They took them

Ahh. Flynn and Devo at the top of the zone. Rautins playing SF.

WAYMAN TISDALE tore down the dome and DR j. had 32 rebounds.

I just have to get this out there: Marek Dolezaj is the greatest player I have never seen!

In all seriousness we have maybe 6 games of really weird footage in the Siberian Husky pro league. Obviously the kid has length and athletisism. There is one poster on this board that got to see him when he was here and that poster raves about him. There are multiple posters with good track records of reporting info that have stated that the staff was wowed by this kid as well.

I think it's safe to say he's tall, skinny, athletic and talented. How that translates to the ACC is a question mark but I believe at the least he will be able to give productive minutes from the get go.

I just have to get this out there: Marek Dolezaj is the greatest player I have never seen!

In all seriousness we have maybe 6 games of really weird footage in the Siberian Husky pro league. Obviously the kid has length and athletisism. There is one poster on this board that got to see him when he was here and that poster raves about him. There are multiple posters with good track records of reporting info that have stated that the staff was wowed by this kid as well.

I think it's safe to say he's tall, skinny, athletic and talented. How that translates to the ACC is a question mark but I believe at the least he will be able to give productive minutes from the get go.
All there's left now is to freak over when he arrives, what day, moving onto what month, numerous panic threads that get merged, perhaps moved to OT and ending with how the NCAA is going to jerk our chain something fierce thread(s). :)

Paul Harris is afraid of Marek.
The beauty of it all is we have so many variables. One or two will emerge that people will fear. Add TT and TB's already proven prowess:

Well, this is all the footage I needed on him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom