Marek Dolezaj | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

Getting cleared is the issue?

I haven't heard anything about having issues clearing. With the Euro guys it's usually playing pro our taking payments that is the issue not academics.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what do you love about HW?

His pure PG skills, shooting, and intangibles.

He has good vision, and height.

Of course he needs to add weight, and probably isn't gonna be a star out of the gate. You never know though. We need shooters. He can facilitate the offense, and he can shoot the ball so he may contribute more than some think.

He has the length up top for the zone, and is an intelligent kid. His D looks solid.

May not be the 5 star many would like, but I think he will be a great PG for us. His scoring ability allows him to play a few minutes at the 2 as well, if needed.

And he wants to be Orange, which is always nice.

I haven't heard anything about having issues clearing. With the Euro guys it's usually playing pro our taking payments that is the issue not academics.

I haven't heard anything either but even Euros can have issues and let's face it: will our friends in the NCAA offices be quick to clear anyone for us like this?

Of course he needs to add weight, and probably isn't gonna be a star out of the gate. You never know though. We need shooters. He can facilitate the offense, and he can shoot the ball so he may contribute more than some think.

He has the length up top for the zone, and is an intelligent kid. His D looks solid.

May not be the 5 star many would like, but I think he will be a great PG for us. His scoring ability allows him to play a few minutes at the 2 as well, if needed.

Well said. I also like that Athlete Insitute played a good deal of 2-3 this year. Not our 2-3 but he's familiar with it.

He isn't a one or a two. He is a 3. I think he is at least 6'7 to 6'9. I know there was a site that had him smaller than that but I don't think that is accurate. I think this kid will end up being a star. With Oshe and Marek, i think we will have a couple of kids that we will be excited about. Throw TT and battle in as this years stars, we need to put together just a couple of other players to hopefully make the tournament and look at next year as a return to being good.

He isn't a one or a two. He is a 3. I think he is at least 6'7 to 6'9. I know there was a site that had him smaller than that but I don't think that is accurate. I think this kid will end up being a star. With Oshe and Marek, i think we will have a couple of kids that we will be excited about. Throw TT and battle in as this years stars, we need to put together just a couple of other players to hopefully make the tournament and look at next year as a return to being good.
I think he was talking about Howard Washington.

I agree I was watching Mareks highlights again and he is very athletic, has a good handle, runs like a gazelle, and if he sees any opportunity he will go the length of the court between defenders and finish You can tell he is court savvy and a real opportunist getting rebounds too. I like him more than ever . He may not be big but it's not always the size of the dog in fight but the size of the fight in the dog ( ty Mark Twain). And that's him

What about Matty Moyer? He's been in the program a year. We need him to produce. He was a top 75 recruit.

I have zero idea what the expectations should be if we sign this kid since there's little video and scouting on him. I hope more information pours out if he signs here and hopefully he's a difference making recruit. We need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom