Minnesota Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than I should with two repaired shoulders...but no...I coach.

Lol, it was a poor attempt at a joke. Just busting chops. I’m slowly teaching my 8 yr old daughter how to wrestle at home. Not sure she has the tenacity to wrestle with other kids though.

bill murray GIF

Whenever I hear people complain about the new Moynihan Amtrak station (which does have some logistical issues to work out), I want to say fine, then do one of the following:

1. Go to Laguardia
2. Go to the bus station
3. Navigate your way out of here in your car
4. Go over to the old Penn Station under MSG

1. Way worse
2. Way worse
3. Way worse
4. Way worse

LGA was basically rubble with a runway until recently.

Bus station. Yeah.

Just flew from SRQ to JFK. Delayed five times.

Moynihan is nice. It’s still under construction.

Lol, it was a poor attempt at a joke. Just busting chops. I’m slowly teaching my 8 yr old daughter how to wrestle at home. Not sure she has the tenacity to wrestle with other kids though.
Ha. I got it reading it again. I’m slow this morning.

My daughter plays basketball. I’ve tried with wrestling, she doesn’t have it either. Lol

LGA was basically rubble with a runway until recently.

Bus station. Yeah.

Just flew from SRQ to JFK. Delayed five times.

Moynihan is nice. It’s still under construction.

The issue with flying into NYC for me was getting from LGA to Manhattan. Granted I'm coming from DC. But once you take Amtrak, it's like flying first class. No hassles, pretty quick trip, end up right in the heart can get anywhere quick enough by walking.

Whenever I hear people complain about the new Moynihan Amtrak station (which does have some logistical issues to work out), I want to say fine, then do one of the following:

1. Go to Laguardia
2. Go to the bus station
3. Navigate your way out of here in your car
4. Go over to the old Penn Station under MSG

1. Way worse
2. Way worse
3. Way worse
4. Way worse

New-ish LIRR Penn Station looks a lot better at first blush.

The issue with flying into NYC for me was getting from LGA to Manhattan. Granted I'm coming from DC. But once you take Amtrak, it's like flying first class. No hassles, pretty quick trip, end up right in the heart can get anywhere quick enough by walking.
No comparison from DC. Train is only way.

New LGA is pretty amazing though. It was an engineering marvel to complete it largely ahead of schedule while never closing any terminal. Still baffled it was pulled off in NYc. Rare project aided by covid. They did a beautiful job on the new terminal c/d.

No comparison from DC. Train is only way.

New LGA is pretty amazing though. It was an engineering marvel to complete it largely ahead of schedule while never closing any terminal. Still baffled it was pulled off in NYc. Rare project aided by covid. They did a beautiful job on the new terminal c/d.

New LGA is amazing.

I'll say this, DCA to LGA to not Manhattan is pretty sweet ad fast.

Minnesota RB is 5'10" 210 lbs and OBVIOUSLY a very good back 22/23 years old.
Point being we cannot simulate a guy like this in practice. I look for alot of broken/missed tackles early.
We've got to get alot of helmets on/gang tackle this guy to have a chance...

They know what it’s like to face Tucker in practice.

Well...Tucker declared for the draft and isn't playing today.
Likely hasn't practiced since before the BC game over 1 month ago.
Tucker was dinged up nearly all season. You think he practiced much against the "ones"?
Tucker not playing today is besides the point.
I am sure Tucker has played against the ones at some point and much of the defense was twos not that long ago. I am sure they haven’t forgotten what is necessary. I think even the UConn RB was similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom