Minnesota Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be a lot cooler if this game was either at night or at 2pm on a Friday.

(That may not be my last douchey post in this thread)
No doubt. I’m fortunate to have the week off, but I’m in the car heading back from the in-laws in the Midwest. A night game would have at least allowed me to watch the game in the hotel instead of my phone. That said, if I was attending I would be thrilled to have the 2 pm game followed by dinner and fun in the City.

au revoir gopher

images

Will the CUSE have the majority of fans today for Minny travels well but NYC is a different animal regarding cost? I say 65/35 orange.

Dream translated: Gadsden will be streaking down the sideline toward the end zone as the clock expires and we are down by 4. You jump up to urge him on, but the plate of nachos on your lap tumbles to the carpet. Your wife jumps up to grab the towel before the stain sets in, thereby blocking your view of Gadsden entering the endzone.

You stand there bewildered, nacho cheese on your chest, wondering what just happened as your wife slaps your legs in an effort to get you to move away from the mess on the floor and the rest of your friends and family leap joyously around the room.

Tomorrow, you go to Lowes to rent a carpet cleaner with a smile on face.
Best post of the month

Minnesota RB is 5'10" 210 lbs and OBVIOUSLY a very good back 22/23 years old.
Point being we cannot simulate a guy like this in practice...
Yeah, but they still say that about our zone during games we're getting lit up from deep, so who knows. Maybe we come ready to tackle.

Whenever I hear people complain about the new Moynihan Amtrak station (which does have some logistical issues to work out), I want to say fine, then do one of the following:

1. Go to Laguardia
2. Go to the bus station
3. Navigate your way out of here in your car
4. Go over to the old Penn Station under MSG

1. Way worse
2. Way worse
3. Way worse
4. Way worse
Moynihan is very nice. It looks like something you would see in Europe.

The issue with flying into NYC for me was getting from LGA to Manhattan. Granted I'm coming from DC. But once you take Amtrak, it's like flying first class. No hassles, pretty quick trip, end up right in the heart can get anywhere quick enough by walking.

I'm numb to it all now. Don't mind it from any of the airports. But I get why the train is great.

It is so dumb that this game is at 2pm on a Thursday. Come on! The Yankees really couldn't get a better time slot than this?? I'll be attempting to watch at the office. Wont be able to see it all though

It is so dumb that this game is at 2pm on a Thursday. Come on! The Yankees really couldn't get a better time slot than this?? I'll be attempting to watch at the office. Wont be able to see it all though
My rule of thumb: Always Be Recording. If you can't watch the game live, turn off all text notifications for the day and watch the game later

Can't you just record it and watch later? That's what I'm doing so I can get in 18 holes before it gets dark. My wife and kids know not to say a word about the outcome. I'll watch after dinner and get my drink on.

Obviously he’s declared for the draft, but is Mikel Jones playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom