Most egregious non-call I've ever seen... | Syracusefan.com

Most egregious non-call I've ever seen...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
In a game of a lot of questionable calls, this was the worst. I know a lot of people will say "the refs didn't cost us the game" and sure, you can point to a lot of poor decisions on both ends of the floor for Syracuse. But that one non-call most definitely did in fact cost SU the game.

What? Why not? did Kyle Guy not get the call at the end of the Final Four game when he was undercut much less egregiously? Call the game the way it's meant to be called regardless of time or situation. Just a lazy response.
only takes a lazy response to rebut a terrible opinion

Is it a foul? Then you expect it imo. None of this “you can’t expect a foul in the last couple seconds” stuff
you can't expect it if you want to be delusional, sure

Did bad foul calls outweigh about 6-10 points today in their favor? Yes, it was extremely one sided under the bucket.
But, it also was anybody's game.

Dolezaj's 2nd foul may have been the worst all game.

Last edited:
only takes a lazy response to rebut a terrible opinion
Please explain why. I'm interested to hear your thoughts. Genuinely. I feel like anyone with eyes in their head would see that as a foul. So I'm interested in what you would consider as special circumstances for why that wouldn't be called. I'm not one of those "the refs cost us the game" every time SU loses, but that was a call that should be made. It was obviously a foul. That's not an orange-colored glasses opinion. I played basketball at a high level, reffed basketball, and have been a fan of the game for 35 years. That was a foul.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom