Most hated CBB players of all time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Most hated CBB players of all time

My only memory of Paulus at Duke was that hilarious charge he tried to take against VCU in the NCAAs. He’s not hatable imo. Just….pathetic.
Yup. Plus they didn’t win anything and were largely disappointing while he was there.

My only memory of Paulus at Duke was that hilarious charge he tried to take against VCU in the NCAAs. He’s not hatable imo. Just….pathetic.
He fit in perfect with a long list of other Duke guards.

51f5aa8c285c0788ca4cc760638de90d.jpg

He fit in perfect with a long list of other Duke guards.

51f5aa8c285c0788ca4cc760638de90d.jpg
In terms of annoying antics, sure. But lacked the talent of Hurley or the talented teammates to carry him to getting an outsized amount of credit of Wojo. So ultimately he’s just not as memorable.

A few more...
Chevy Troutman, Pitt
Ryan Sidney, BC
Reeves Nelson, UCLA (genuinely a terrible person unlike almost everyone else listed who is just annoying)

Michael Graham
I get Michael Graham and Reggie Williams mixed up (I was too young to remember either.)

Were they both dirty players?

I get Michael Graham and Reggie Williams mixed up (I was too young to remember either.)

Were they both dirty players?
Reggie was a much better player than Graham, Graham was just a big body being used to hit people. Reggie was dumber than a tree however.

I think Craft might be number one for me because he was so hideously overrated. The Duke guys were at least great talents as you can see by their nba careers. Craft just fouled well and got calls

Krauser is an easy top 5 for me too.

Patrick Ewing hands down. It’s one thing to talk trash like some of them did including Devo. But nobody except Ewing physically choked a player with his hands around a players throat. And not once, but twice. Should have been arrested on the spot.

I guess. But nobody other than Grayson Allen has tripped people approximately 27 different times in games while his school twiddles its thumbs. He's a natural #1 on here, IMO.

I guess. But nobody other than Grayson Allen has tripped people approximately 27 different times in games while his school twiddles its thumbs. He's a natural #1 on here, IMO.

Oh, I hated him too. I just don’t put tripping in the assault category.

Didn't he play football too??

Here's my litmus test - how would it be handled on the playground?

Hands around neck is bad, but it's not unheard of when things get chippy.

You kick or throw legs on the playground, you're getting your --- beat.
Playground?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom