MSU - Wisconsin | Syracusefan.com

MSU - Wisconsin

NKR1978

Living Legend
Crazy ending to regulation. I think the ball crossed the plane, but not sure its clear enough to overrule the call on the field.

Crazy ending to regulation. I think the ball crossed the plane, but not sure its clear enough to overrule the call on the field.

Wow. Amazing game and great call. Good for Clemson to move up a bit if you're worried about our future conference.

Not sure that the drop back defense is the best approach in that situation..would seem an all out rush would pressure the QB enough to ensure that he couldn't launch one of those prayers.

Wisconsin's coach is an a-hole. Watching him lose this way is great.

He runs it up on everyone and has acted like a total jerk since he took over that team. Couldn't happen to a nicer a-hole

Not sure that the drop back defense is the best approach in that situation..would seem an all out rush would pressure the QB enough to ensure that he couldn't launch one of those prayers.

In that situation you're just trying to stop the offense from scoring, so dropping guys back would usually accomplish that, and should have for Wisconsin. Just a freak ending.

As great a game as you'll ever see. I, too was surprized they overturned it. But I think there will be a sequel in the Big Ten title game.

Someday SU will be in a conference title game. :)

Bad time management by UW and tough loss for my son's Badgers. I thought he broke the plane but was surprised it was overturned when the call was made right in front of two officials on the goal line.

Several shots of MSU QB coach and former SU QB Dave Warner in the final minutes. Dave lives about 2-3 minutes from me

But I think there will be a sequel in the Big Ten title game.

Someday SU will be in a conference title game. :)

Yes. And not against Houston or ECU or UCF thank God and John Swofford.

I can't wait for Syracuse to be given a Saturday night game on ESPN or ABC.

Yes. And not against Houston or ECU or UCF thank God and John Swofford.

I can't wait for Syracuse to be given a Saturday night game on ESPN or ABC.

I want to see Gameday in the Quad and see Lee Corso in an Otto outfit.

Just leaving the stadium and it was absolute pandemonium. What an absolutely great weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom