My first season as a Cuse fan | Syracusefan.com

My first season as a Cuse fan

CuseBlock

Walk On
As a Freshman at Syracuse this is my first year as a real fan of the team. Seeing this chat in shambles is all is just so depressing. I came into this hearing “Cardiac Cuse,” and somehow believed they would turn it around at some point. It’s pretty clear that the first losing season since the 1968-69 season is about to happen… I pray the rest of my life as a Cuse fan isn’t this miserable.

As a Freshman at Syracuse this is my first year as a real fan of the team. Seeing this chat in shambles is all is just so depressing. I came into this hearing “Cardiac Cuse,” and somehow believed they would turn it around at some point. It’s pretty clear that the first losing season since the 1968-69 season is about to happen… I pray the rest of my life as a Cuse fan isn’t this miserable.
It won't be!

Hope you’re a drinker

“You picked the wrong time to join me Lucille “

My freshman year was a couple years after the natty. We had a great 2005 season aside from the Vermont disaster, 2006 was so-so but we had the epic BET run and than had to settle for NIT bids the last 2 years. I didn’t think it would get worse than that but Boeheim went out and proved me wrong!

RIckGrimes.jpg

on behalf of my screen name, I advise you to keep hope alive...

all we need to do is make a couple shots and this thing can turn right around

Hopefully, this is a "buy low, sell high" type situation where you're getting in on the ground floor of our suckiness.

Don’t feel bad. My freshman year was ‘68-‘69 which was rock bottom. The only place to go was up. Fortunately expectations were low (relative to recent years) and the program making the NIT in my Junior and Senior years felt like we had arrived. There are those on this board who believe that if changes are not made soon we will be longing for a .500 team. Have faith that all of this will pass in time and that we will see the program rebound once Jim has sailed into the sunset.

My suggestion is to binge on old YouTube videos of past Syracuse games until things turn around.

I hate to ask, but if this is your first year and it "coincides" with the worst season since JFK was shot (look it up), we may ask you to enter the portal.

It's not personal.

What dorm do you live in? How's the ball at Archbold these days? I spent many hours there especially as an under classmen. I have not been in there since they re-did it (as in, I never will be).

My freshman year was a couple years after the natty. We had a great 2005 season aside from the Vermont disaster, 2006 was so-so but we had the epic BET run and than had to settle for NIT bids the last 2 years. I didn’t think it would get worse than that but Boeheim went out and proved me wrong!
But at least you enjoyed 2010 and 2012 first.

What dorm do you live in? How's the ball at Archbold these days? I spent many hours there especially as an under classmen. I have not been in there since they re-did it (as in, I never will be).
Dell Plaine!! Unfortunately, hooping runs are now at the Barnes Center. Still lots of good runs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom