Nate Oats to Alabama | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Nate Oats to Alabama

Oates going to Bama is a great move by him. Many questioned why Dino would take the SU job. Bama is better positioned to rejuvenate its Basketball program than SU was its football.
Bama has more money than almost any school in the country for its athletic programs. Resources will never be an issue. He made a great move.

But he's recently closed on a million dollar home, the community is his family, supported him thru his wifes illness, ...um wait how many millions
Because people were nice to him and his wife, he should abort his ascention in his chosen profession?

Visiting 5 star recruits already. Would be ridiculous if he can salvage the guys that wanted to transfer (already got petty back on board) and bring in Watford then look out.

He landed a center? I thought that was impossible

Huge for oats to keep Lewis and petty and secured a commitment from center raymond Hawkins. Still in play for Trendon Watford as well. Off to a decent start at bama.

Wish we would go after these types of players instead of praying for Brissett to come back

Wish we would go after these types of players instead of praying for Brissett to come back

Been there, done that.

I’m glad we actually have a full roster and after this next season will have balance among the depth in all our classes.

If he wins the SEC in the next 3 years i’m all for “Honey Bunches” whoever came up with that nicknames a genius

His phone should be one of the first calls SU makes
Maybe...let's see him start winning and having some more success. He definitely has good qualities you'd want in a coach. Young/aggressive recruiter/connects with his players/tempo of play etc. Hes got some more to prove but I think he will be a candidate that many schools will start to look at.

If the next coach won’t run the 2-3 zone imo dont bother

I don't like Oats and think he is a jerk. No matter level of success I don't want him.

Plus look at those buyout numbers. Unless you want 4 more years of JB, they aren’t paying those buyouts to get him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom