NC State Game Thread... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never stopped watching a football game in decades. Today is the day. Gonna go watch the Boeheim show

I’m turning it off. Someone mention me if Morgan gets in

In what world do you think SU has a stable of QBs that can switch in and magically make things better?

This is simple stuff. We aren’t winning. A backup might need to play next year at some point. This is a chance to see how they do in a real game.

This is simple stuff. We aren’t winning. A backup might need to play next year at some point. This is a chance to see how they do in a real game.
I agree it should happen but not until the 4th Q. We also need to fix Shrader if we want any chance of winning another game in the next 13. That is more important than having a backup ready should there be an injury to Shrader.

I’d say play action might be good right now hut I know that’s behind TE plays and rollouts. So…. I guess an obvious run up the middle is most likely.

I’ve seen Morgan play. He’s not better. Will he be in later? Maybe. But he’s not a better QB than Shrader.
Exactly. He played last year and we won exactly zero games when he played. He was ok but no better than what we have. Maybe I forgot that on this board last year does not count.

I agree it should happen but not until the 4th Q. We also need to fix Shrader if we want any chance of winning another game in the next 13. That is more important than having a backup ready should there be an injury to Shrader.

I don’t disagree with that. Just pointing out in the last two games (potentially including today) we have a chance to see if Morgan is capable or not. Purely to see what he does, nobody is coming in to win this game.

Exactly. He played last year and we won exactly zero games when he played. He was ok but no better than what we have. Maybe I forgot that on this board last year does not count.
He came in and went 7-7 his first game, did meh his only full game and got hurt his third. As a true freshman last year. Or do only certain players get better as time goes on as they fit narratives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom