NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 28 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for March 28

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D2weTgCWoAUAISu.jpg

Best game is first one, IMO. Really interested to see if FSU’s talent (bunch of talented guys with great measurables) can take down Gonzaga’s team of good/great basketball players.

Also: Going forward, i’d like to see SU become a mix of FSU & Virginia. Mix of raw talent/athletes (FSU) & also players who are legit basketball players with legit basketball skills (Virginia).

We’ve been more FSU than Virginia lately, but with the shooters we have coming in (Elijah H., Buddy B., Joe G, Brycen G. & Bobby “Bad Ass” Braz), it’s exciting to think about such a mix (of talented athletes & skilled ball players) coming together in years to come.

For anyone who wants to talk about the games

First 2 games both blowouts. Meh. Was hoping for good competitive games.
FSU and Tenn not showing up.

No offense to Candace Parker and Brendan Haywood but I think they might be the least interesting commentators in sports history.

Any team left honestly could win it all but Gonzaga has a really good defense and can score against any one.

They gotta be tired after the comeback...

I thought you could only get open looks against a dumb zone? This Cline kid is absolutely on fire and yet he still keeps getting open looks - against a man defense.

To be fair, Cline is running off of screens...although he just stuck a huge 3. It's almost as if Purdue runs offensive plays, even calling set plays out of TOs! It's lunacy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom