New seat review thread | Syracusefan.com

New seat review thread

Me likey.

IMG_0691.jpeg

Mixed. Side to side. Good. Front to back not so much. The ladies to our left have to stand and move to the aisle if we need to leave our seats. The man behind me is pretty big. His knees almost touch my shoulders. He has apologized twice already for bumping me. Cup holders sound good, but no idea where they could be placed. Section 301.

WiFi is fine. New seats are good. No cup holders was a dumb decision. Hell they have them at Syracuse Mets seats.

The seats are better than I expected. So comfortable to be able to rest my back! My butt didn’t complain too much about the hardness, which is a relief because I’ve taken about enough of its sass.

I thought of doing a separate thread for the sound. The good news is that I could hear that announcer so much better but the bad news is that the noise level was freaking horrendous. I put in earplugs and when I took them out, I was shocked by the noise. Put them back in again. Will be wearing them to every game from now on.

My 200 level seats were great. Little arm rests, good aisle room, and back/butt felt fine when the clock hit zeros. Only thing I wish I got that I didn’t were cup holders. Must be reserved for the Richie Rich 100 level seats

Dome looked great.
Up in the 300s, I wish they kept the benches. Less leg room because usually no one sits in front of me and I can stretch out. It so much now. Of course, if SU starts selling out, it’s a moot point because my leg room would have disappeared anyway.
Also more difficult to get in and out of the row because I can’t just step t down to the next bench.

Oh well…

The dome looked fantastic. Like a professional arena. The empty seats didn’t stand out either. Noise was the same in there. Didn’t think the acoustics were much better though. Seats were comfy and roomy. When people stand up to let people in/out of aisle, they fold so it’s easier to get by. Loved everything about it. We have a gem of a stadium.

Although public service announcement, the family in my row all individually went to the concession stand about 3 times each. People….consolidate your food/drink runs to minimize the impact on others. Geez.

Dome looked great.
Up in the 300s, I wish they kept the benches. Less leg room because usually no one sits in front of me and I can stretch out. It so much now. Of course, if SU starts selling out, it’s a moot point because my leg room would have disappeared anyway.
Also more difficult to get in and out of the row because I can’t just step t down to the next bench.

Oh well…
Dome Reno did look great, attendance on the visitor side in the 300’s was awful. Pretty poor turnout really for a regime change.

It’s not supposed to. The 5G works seperate from wifi. you’re supposed to turn off wifi actually for it to work

In that case, I had excellent 5G.

Or really great 4G. I only have an iphone X.

I just know that it used to automatically connect to some Orange Network when I walked into the Dome, and that network was gone.

5G uses my data, right? I'll have to cut back on the TikToks during games.

if for nothing else, seats get my approval simply because they make the place look better and reduce capacity (50,000 people in there was wayyy too many)

I thought they were fine. I actually do feel something in my lower back that I didn’t feel with bleachers, which is probably coincidental. They did feel a little too 90 degrees, I wish the backs had a little lean/give to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom