No UConn or Pitt in tourney | Syracusefan.com

No UConn or Pitt in tourney

You know what Marsh will say about UConn. Don't care about Pitt either, but they should have been in over say a UCLA.

You know what Marsh will say about UConn. Don't care about Pitt either, but they should have been in over say a UCLA.

Pitt did not deserve to get in either. But over UCLA sure. There was many better choices over both,

It's like the committee sees Power Conference Team with an RPI somehow below 50, and it decides the team has to get in.

40fce063a71341d703e3bdeafdc800be.jpg

Message from the committee to teh AAC: "We don't respect you"

I would have had temple in over UCLA.

But agreed. And the sentiment over at the you know what yard is pretty apparent- they want out of that conference.

The interviews with the head of the selection committee were a waste of time. One cliche after another--total pablum.

And no interest in following up to make him defend his (non) answers.

My big takeaway from the selection show...they really respect the Big East.
Georgetown = #4, EWU gonna put 80 on them
Xavier = #6 (how does a bubble team get a 6 seed!! A mid-major with 13 losses)
Butler/Providence = #6, ok with both of these

But agreed. And the sentiment over at the you know what yard is pretty apparent- they want out of that conference.
Temple totally deserved to get in, I think SMU had the resume to be a higher seed as well. They treated Cincy nicely with a 2nd round date against Kentucky in Louisville.

SMU getting surprisingly snubbed last year (even though I agreed)
Louisville getting a 4 seed last year. Uconn getting a low seed.

Temple snubbed this year
Tulsa getting very little attention as a viable at large.

No respect.

SMU getting surprisingly snubbed last year (even though I agreed)
Louisville getting a 4 seed last year. Uconn getting a low seed.

Temple snubbed this year
Tulsa getting very little attention as a viable at large.

No respect.
Tulsa shouldn't have gotten that much attention as an at-large. The rest is true though.

I cant say it because it has been lamely banned

Be grateful! At least you're allowed to say the word ***ned without being ***ned. Heck, you're even allowed to complain, unlike some! (note to mods, this is not a complaint, just an attempt to cheer up someone by letting them know what they have to be grateful for!).

Actually, as a tribute to you, I replaced the offensive word with your name in front of Duke today. I pay homage to you and what you've done. In the beginning I was a bit jealous you could get 20 "likes" every time you blurted out 2 words in random places. :)

For a long time on here I've read how UConn is irrelevant. I'll actually believe it when threads like this stop popping up. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom