Noel done wow | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Noel done wow

Fixed
That video is interesting to me because you can tell they did the performance twice. At one point Geezer has a sweater on that he doesn't have the rest of the time.

That video is interesting to me because you can tell they did the performance twice. At one point Geezer has a sweater on that he doesn't have the rest of the time.
Ha nice, just caught it.

God the bands I (and Iommi) grep up listening too cant be beat. I can name 50 bands (classic, metal, hard) that I still listen too today.

It's really more like 300 if you think hard Marsh right?
I've been mentoring a 20year old and he is amazed at my ability to name the Title, Artist, Album on any classic rock station in less than 5 notes.

Make no mistake, I know a lot of new bands too. Still see shows, just some things are at the pinnacle.

I mean, Black Sabbath defined the genre, I don't care if Ham is 20 or not, he should know who Tony Iommi is. I'd bet $1000000000000 that Brad Delson does.

I've been mentoring a 20year old and he is amazed at my ability to name the Title, Artist, Album on any classic rock station in less than 5 notes.

Make no mistake, I know a lot of new bands too. Still see shows, just some things are at the pinnacle.

I mean, Black Sabbath defined the genre, I don't care if Ham is 20 or not, he should know who Tommy Iommi is. I'd bet $1000000000000 that Brad Delson does.

"Tommy"... I'll assume that was a poorly timed typo... Yikes. Get well soon, TONY!

I'm 41 and probably grew up with most of the same music. Linkin Park is a great band that have only gotten better as they've matured. "A Thousand Suns" is a fantastic record.

Bite me. Talk to me in two weeks.

And I disagree about linkin park. But we've always been a bit divergent. I'm all into hipster crap now, apparently...

"Tommy"... I'll assume that was a poorly timed typo... Yikes. Get well soon, TONY!

Ouch. Whats funnier is I pulled Brad Denson out of my ass. If it makes you feel better, "the wizard" is playing as I type this as amends.

Once again, another major thread hijacking. So, what's the latest on Nerlens? Lol

I mean, Black Sabbath defined the genre, I don't care if Ham is 20 or not, he should know who Toni Iommi is. I'd bet $1000000000000 that Brad Delson does.

Easily. MTV back in the day was actually something kids watched for music. I havent turned on MTV since 1992 and I watched it at nauseum when I was a teenager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom