Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

I don't know if this has already been discussed...

I live in the Raleigh area and per the TV Guide, the NC State v. Louisville game is on NBC until 3:30. How can they not show the Cuse/ND game? Is there a potential workaround?
Must be local coverage. I live in the Toledo area and it says Cuse/nd at 2:30.

OMG, Buttgers with an 70 yard drive to only have the QB drop a wide open catch on a trick play on 4th and goal from the 1. So Rutgers.

59B1208E-40E4-4F20-9B77-320BAD945462.jpeg

I don't know if this has already been discussed...

I live in the Raleigh area and per the TV Guide, the NC State v. Louisville game is on NBC until 3:30. How can they not show the Cuse/ND game? Is there a potential workaround?
Check cw channel as here in NY the NC state game is on cw6 with nd on nbc at 230

My father passed last November at the end of the season. Played baseball at SU and had football/basketball season tickets for 40+ years. He passed his love of SU on to our family and I am doing the same with my daughter. He would have LOVED this season. So here’s to both of you and yours- let’s hope there is a huge orange party in Heaven tonight after a big win. LGO!

Same to you, pattycuse!

Ohio State about to lose, if we pull out of hickory today we could move into the top 10!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Corso is a national treasure. Going to be sad when he hangs it up.

Didn’t Corso hurry off the set like he has the “trots”?

Last edited:
Here we go!! I honestly don’t know what to expect today but I’m going to enjoy it no matter what.

Note: they said Syracuse looks to continue “turnaround” season.

Much different than the other Johnny come lately schools when they have a good season for the first time ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom