Notre Dame Game... | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
serious question, how he supposed to make that tackle. The only thing I didn’t like was Pierre ducking his head, proper tackling is seeing the target, but the ND kid is bending over.
With his shoulder? He went in with his head down. That was brutally bad.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we legit didn’t know Pierre is now allowed to stay on the sideline with his teammates.

Was targeting, but felt like he was trying to recover the fumble.

The reason Rex is playing tells you how bad the backup is.
Ehh or we’re letting Rex finish the game because he’s probably not going to play high level football again. Tex isnt going to get much out of handing the ball off three times

I will always get excited for a new season, but I just don’t see what is going to change between now and next September, that makes this team a bowl team next year?

then you haven’t been paying attention

I will always get excited for a new season, but I just don’t see what is going to change between now and next September, that makes this team a bowl team next year?

I think depth will be a lot better and the schedule will be easier. They do need to make sure the QB and D-line positions get solidified via the Portal though.

I understand the rule. I don't understand why its only called sometimes. The defender leads with their crown on darn near every tackle. Also, why is the runner allowed to start contact with their crown?

A play like that can only happen on a KR/PR. They are dangerous plays. Either get rid of them or allow bang bang plays.

Tough play, returner drops the ball so head down and so is coverage man looking for the ball.

I like the play, flag or not
Pierre was going in head first before the ball was muffed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom