Notre Dame Game... | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the ND kid isn’t bending over because he fumbled it’s a good hit.
No it’s probably not. He’d have gotten The kid square on the chin and probably knocked his block off. It was a bad tackle.

Just set a reminder for 2022 on my phone to bring a Brian Kelly killed a kid sign into the dome

Josh Black looks like an ND freshman TE just getting into their S&C program. The size difference of these lines is staggering.

ND should pull all their starters not ot risk injuries

Pierre was going in head first before the ball was muffed though.

How do you tackle head on without slightly having your head down? So if his head were 3 inches to the right it is a great hit but because it happens to be head on it is awful?

This is the worst 3rd down defense in college football

This game makes me wonder if Dillon is even close to being a D1 caliber QB if Babers does not think he handle one quarter in a blowout against Notre Dame.

Taj gonna catch a bomb on the next play and exorcise his demons..

How do you tackle head on without slightly having your head down? So if his head were 3 inches to the right it is a great hit but because it happens to be head on it is awful?
It’s done correctly on almost every play. Do you see hits like that on every play? I can’t believe people won’t admit that was a bad hit. It was bad. He got tossed as he should have.

Pierre was going in head first before the ball was muffed though.

And if ball isn't dropped returners head isn't there. I've played gunner on kick coverage, that play goes fast

I don't mind penalties from aggression, our team needs more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom