Notre Dame Game... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game...

The defense was crap the whole game against Army.

They were very good in the first quarter today.

I’m just not as fatalistic about today as you because ND is more talented than Army.
Two total collapses, that's the bottom line.

Dordevic just dropped it. Almost no effort to pick it up

17-35 on the day. I'm ready for some games where I don't care who wins.

Face-offs and ground balls continue to be critical. The defense and goalie are ALWAYS under pressure to add to whatever they are doing wrong. It is also tough to get offense in rhythm but our offense is sloppy at critical times.
Looking for POSITIVES, Savage may be important going forward and coaches need to have MAJOR WAKE-UP CALL to evaluate personnel and systems. Better to implode now than later!

Savage was pretty good in his first action, but when the game was essentially over in the last 5 minutes why not give Phaup another run or two? At least he could get some confidence going into the next game.

I don't understand how the coaches were not better prepared for face-offs
We needed to be aggressive and try a pole at the face-off.

Well that didn’t go well!
573242CE-56BB-4BF0-AED2-48C13988DE25.jpeg

Because Savage is probably starting from here on out.

Ok so what? At some point you're probably going to need Phaup this season. I don;t mind switching it up after his slow starts but could be helpful for him to at least get some confidence back.

Def was great at the start of the game! ND didn’t panic and worked their way back into the game! We are still Making dumb plays! I said last week that Kennedy is struggling and he had another off game!

Ok so what? At some point you're probably going to need Phaup this season. I don;t mind switching it up after his slow starts but could be helpful for him to at least get some confidence back.

How was Phaup losing a few more FO's going to help his confidence.

He can build confidence against Albany.

Hopefully.

Cuse just not getting the talent it once did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom