Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Screw this. Unacceptable to not be on your man’s stick with two seconds on the shot clock. What the actual hell are we doing. Hate this

How do you settle for a no angle shot on a one minute man up.

looks like the team has quit. body language is horrific. can hear a pin drop in the dome

Long stretch of D had us looking gassed. Putting up a fight out of the timeout.

phaups 3rd violation. 30 seconds
Dumbest penalty in Lacrosse… Never understood why after three in fractions you get a penalty. I believe just losing the possession is penalty enough. But that’s just me

At some point our goalies have to make a save. sure there are defensive breakdowns but many of these longer shots should be stopped? am I totally off base?

Dumbest penalty in Lacrosse… Never understood why after three in fractions you get a penalty. I believe just losing the possession is penalty enough. But that’s just me

Yeah the ball getting stuck in your stick should result in a turnover not a man up.

Listen
because Petro use to have his FOGO’s intentionally violate to stop any chance of a fast break

gaits has to tell these kids at the half "THIS IS IT" .

I can’t stomach Care and Anish doing games together they can’t control their babble and I like Carc Anish is terrible

Smallest halftime deficit against the Irish since 2018! It's something I guess.

advantage in shots , groundballs, face-offs and penalties. and trail by 5 .

The score could soooo easily be looking respectable right now. That streak of quick and bad shots from the offense did us no favors. ND had the ball for like 6 mins strait and we looked gassed as hell. This team is close man. Would be great for team and fans mindset going forward if we don’t let ND run away with this one.

Glad that Anish contested Carc complaining about two acc teams getting in. ND and Duke looking quite good down the stretch but they did this to themselves with their early season results. Think they are both top 10 and would do well in the tourney but that’s the way she goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom