Now that is a great court-storming | Syracusefan.com

Now that is a great court-storming

Seriously none of those UK players are NBA ready. So if no one goes early do they have enough spots for their fab or six? What happens to these current players?

Seriously none of those UK players are NBA ready. So if no one goes early do they have enough spots for their fab or six? What happens to these current players?

scholarships get yanked. One and done can go both ways.

First ever court storming in NIT history for sure.

I think it's also the first, and possibly last, NIT game I'll ever watch that didn't involve SU. But it was fun. Perfect scenario having Bob as the host.

Calipari did his best acting job to look animated and pretend he was interested. But I'd imagine he's pretty thankful to be done at this point.

"I encourage you to put your name into the NBA draft"

Yep, Goodwin and Poythress will get the Paul Harris/Devo speech. I think he'd gladly take Cauley Stein back.

Yep, Goodwin and Poythress will get the Paul Harris/Devo speech. I think he'd gladly take Cauley Stein back.

Those two are painfully average.

There are literally a hundred players like Goodwin / Poythress in college basketball right now.

Any chance a Robert Morris recruit shaves that mascot into the back of their head?

Those two are painfully average.

There are literally a hundred players like Goodwin / Poythress in college basketball right now.

No doubt. And they are terrible team players to boot. But in their minds they are 5 star studs who feel entitled.

so does this mean ashley judd will start singing the blues?

Cal's press conference was great. He basically said "they have to evaluate Ryan Harrow's future with the team." He's gone for sure.

A. Noel is going pro. That's not a question.
B. if u ever argue over a court storming-any court storming, do not compliment this 1. Period.

Completely agree... Cauley stein could be incredible. If he wants to be. The other 2 are garbage.

Any thread that discusses how Kentucky just lost to Robert Morris is bliss.
I am very happy to be here.
ss3531905_-_photograph_of_eddie_murphy_as_prince_akeem_clarence_randy_watson_saul_from_coming_to_america_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__31540_zoom.jpg

Cal's press conference was great. He basically said "they have to evaluate Ryan Harrow's future with the team." He's gone for sure.
Rutgirls has a spot open for Harrow or any reject Cal has available.

Rutgirls has a spot open for Harrow or any reject Cal has available.
So does Seton Hall. They just lost a guard the other day and their prized recruit Aquille Carr decided playing in Europe at age 18 was a better option than suiting up for the Pirates.

Jimmy dykes is speechless.
Did you see the pre-game where he was talking about UK's trophy case being full of championship hardware and then points out the runner-up trophy to a local tournament in Robert Morris case.
I think he is probably a candidate for counseling at this point. He may have even thrown out his Cal fan club card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom