Oh my god that was awful | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oh my god that was awful

Tortuous ending.

Why did Joe foul with 8.2 seconds left?

Louisville’s floor is dangerous.

Lucky that they didn’t call Jessie for the reach in.

Why in Gods name is Benny throwing the ball anywhere in that situation. Just hug it!!!

Just horrible basketball.

Adam Sandler Laughing GIF

Great job by Jesse to tip ball away. If Mintz passes the ball to open man on press, game would have been over. That’s what JB was telling him after the game. Not bad strategy to foul up three.

Tortuous ending.

Why in Gods name is Benny throwing the ball anywhere in that situation. Just hug it!!!

A lot of teams foul when up three late in game. Nothing at all strange about that.

Honest question what was Bell's +/- that game? Had to be at least 15-20 right?

We better hope Virginia doesn’t shoot well because they will pick apart this zone. They can put several players in the middle and pick us apart.

Tortuous ending.

Wasn't he on the floor? Traveling or a held ball if he doesn't?

I obviously don’t mean in this game and I think you knew that… and I’m not saying symir is some super clutch player, just that he is a senior who can likely handle himself better than Judah. Judah is a better overall player but he has cost Syracuse 3 games and nearly cost them a 4th.

Good god.. knock it off. Judah has not cost us 3 games. That's garbage.

Coaching owns the losses way more than Judah.

My gripe was not going offense / defense and leaving Taylor in instead of bringing in Brown. Ended up not hurting but dont get it

Good god.. knock it off. Judah has not cost us 3 games. That's garbage.

Coaching owns the losses way more than Judah.
Judah throwing the ball away against Pitt, his turnover against Bryant and his out of control play against St. John’s at the end of regulation? How does coaching own any of that when the player can’t keep himself under control? I’ll take coaching mistake by giving him the ball but at some point players need to make plays and if they can’t, he shouldn’t be given the chance

Judah throwing the ball away against Pitt, his turnover against Bryant and his out of control play against St. John’s at the end of regulation? How does coaching own any of that when the player can’t keep himself under control?

That's right everything that happened up to that point didn't matter. Like I said- knock it off. You will throw every player under the bus before criticizing the staff. Great way to support the kids.

That's right everything that happened up to that point didn't matter. Like I said- knock it off. You will throw every player under the bus before criticizing the staff. Great way to support the kids
When you’re talking about end of game scenarios then yeah, the rest of the game doesn’t matter in this discussion… that’s why it’s called “end of game” scenarios. That’s like arguing defense shouldn’t be an issue because the offense should be scoring 150

Judah throwing the ball away against Pitt, his turnover against Bryant and his out of control play against St. John’s at the end of regulation? How does coaching own any of that when the player can’t keep himself under control? I’ll take coaching mistake by giving him the ball but at some point players need to make plays and if they can’t, he shouldn’t be given the chance
I agree Judah's worst weakness is probably end of game situations...

He's a great player for a freshman...but still has a lot to learn.

I'm a huge fan of him and his game...but its just facts.

(and someone needs to teach him not to yap at refs, especially on the road...they are biased for the home team...just accept it and fight through)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom