Old Frank | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Old Frank

Pretty obvious he has a weak handle for a lead PG on a top 50 team. This is the first game where he faced tough on ball defense for extended time and he looked alot like he did last year. For the person who said one bad game does not outweigh the other good games, that is absolutely true. However two years of play also outweighs 7 games.

He wasn’t getting hounded for much of the game actually. He literally threw three or four passes to NOBODY. The loosey-goosey one to Oshae’s feet as well.

This is really concerning. Will be interesting to see how he responds. This is easily one of the worst floor games I have ever seen anywhere in my life on any level. This just should not happen. Really embarrassing on so many levels. This guy has played enough by now. The dribbling nowhere in place is there in every game not just tonight. Hope he responds but this is alarming and I think I’m being fair.

But, huge props to Moyer, Oshae, and of course Tyus. Moyer was freaking awesome!! Oshae looked like a bully out there and Tyus, while out of control at times, got his points. I have a feeling Boeheim is going to be pissed about this one.

He wasn’t getting hounded for much of the game actually. He literally threw three or four passes to NOBODY. The loosey-goosey one to Oshae’s feet as well.

This is really concerning. Will be interesting to see how he responds. This is easily one of the worst floor games I have ever seen anywhere in my life on any level. This just should not happen. Really embarrassing on so many levels. This guy has played enough by now. The dribbling nowhere in place is there in every game not just tonight. Hope he responds but this is alarming and I think I’m being fair.

But, huge props to Moyer, Oshae, and of course Tyus. Moyer was freaking awesome. Oshae looked like a bully out there and Tyus, while out of control at times, got his points. I have a feeling Boeheim is going to be pissed about this one.
Jesus. H0T Takes galore in this one.

But, huge props to Moyer, Oshae, and of course Tyus. Moyer was freaking awesome!! Oshae looked like a bully out there and Tyus, while out of control at times, got his points. I have a feeling Boeheim is going to be pissed about this one.

He played bad. Pretty bad for sure, but I think you are exaggerating . "I have ever seen anywhere in my life on any level. "

Come on man.

It was bad.
Agreed. But hey, little known fact, we still won.

I don't like doing this because I'm the first one to jump on this line, but if it really was epically terrible, JB would have pulled him. I'm guessing that some of the guys ran the wrong play and it wasn't necessarily Frank's fault. Just a guess though.

He played bad. Pretty bad for sure, but I think you are exaggerating . "I have ever seen anywhere in my life on any level. "

Come on man.

Really?! I said “one” of the worst. Have you seen a junior PG throw it out of bounds to nobody like three or four times? The charges, not challenging shooters, dribbling off his feet, dribbling in place going nowhere, picking up his dribble and letting a trap come to him 35ft away. Alarms going off.

Washington should have spelled him in second half.

Pretty disappointing and maybe telling that he didn't. After the 3rd turnover in a row to start the 2nd half I was praying for it. Easily could have seen that 11 point lead vanish against a better team.

Actually i think we are going to see more of Battle at the 1 as games get tight. Frank is a natural off Guard and doesnt do well against ball pressure. Next year Frank should shine with Carey at the point.
Hughes plays the 2 next year.

For who?

I also think a couple times guys maybe not in position.

But I'm telling you... That was the worst I've seen in awhile.

Luckily, you can tell he is really aware of the mistakes and Jimmy is really coaching him up.

Agreed. But hey, little known fact, we still won.

I don't like doing this because I'm the first one to jump on this line, but if it really was epically terrible, JB would have pulled him. I'm guessing that some of the guys ran the wrong play and it wasn't necessarily Frank's fault. Just a guess though.

Actually i think we are going to see more of Battle at the 1 as games get tight. Frank is a natural off Guard and doesnt do well against ball pressure. Next year Frank should shine with Carey at the point.

Ollie had his guys face guarding Frank at times tonight as well to force this action. We reached badly to that.

For who?

Luckily, you can tell he is really aware of the mistakes and Jimmy is really coaching him up.

It was amazing to me how calm JB was talking to him at the end. Most times, he would have been going absolutely bonkers. Maybe adapting his coaching knowing we can't afford to lose Frank mentally this year after a bad performance.

For who?

I remember one pass that went oob with chukwu as the only one in the vicinity. Believe PC was supposed to be out more in the corner but he wasn't.

Looked pretty good against Devontae Graham.

Battle at the 1 leads to fadeaways and step back 2’s against pressure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom