Oo my lord 73-87 since Ennis left | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Oo my lord 73-87 since Ennis left

Sad

Stop it Pat. Record does not state the whole story.

You are big talk on the local radio shows but yet never call JB show. Scared JB is going to erupt ?

Stop complaining to Man Child and Boy Green, and Brent Axe go right to the source of your frustration JB.

You are big talk on the local radio shows but yet never call JB show. Scared JB is going to erupt ?

Stop complaining to Man Child and Boy Green, and Brent Axe go right to the source of your frustration JB.
This is hilarious. Hulk he has called in the past.

This is hilarious. Hulk he has called in the past.

Again stop calling me Hulk I'm not. Second Pat is all talk no show when it comes to JB. I love when Pat calls the local shows I listen at work during the weekday afternoons. Pat is a good informed caller. Just wish he would call JB and voice like he does on the local shows.

Aren’t you the person who wants other people to call in and ask your questions because you’re afraid of JBs reaction?

Aren’t you the person who wants other people to call in and ask your questions because you’re afraid of JBs reaction?

Yeah because Pat and Steve are regular callers.

75-92 now

4-5 against Clemson since joining the ACC.

And, likely dropping to 75-93 after Tuesday night. With Funderburke back for NCSU, don't see us getting a W on the road there either. Hopefully, we play with some fire and urgency, unlike that disgraceful performance today.

Is calling posters by their presumed first names your new thing, Hulk? Do you know “Pat” and “Steve”?

And does anybody think that the outcome would have been different if the Louisville game hadn't been cancelled mid-week? They would have rolled us, too.
Thank God it was. At least we can claim we would have won.

I have a better explanation...We went to the crapper when Hopkins left. That has impacted us far more than sanctions ever did...

Hop was here for the first 3 years of this double digit loss run.

We are to basketball what Lamar Odom and Aaron Carter are to boxing.

Oh man, Lamar! What are you doing!?

I don’t know if he has ever been right, after he almost died a few years ago. He needs somebody looking out for him, shutting stuff like this down.

Sad story. One of my favorite Lakers. Ultimate team player. Guy was an all star level player who accepted and thrived in a glue guy role.

Yep...The first year was probation. Then the FF run. Then he left and we went to the NIT. My point is that, since he left, we’ve had one real recruit of substance. Hughes was a transfer. Since he left we had a S16 run with the kids he recruited and really nothing more.

You know where I stand. JB should of retired as planned, and Mike should be the coach today. Instead we are stuck in an endless loop of JB and Buddy...aargh

Yep...The first year was probation. Then the FF run. Then he left and we went to the NIT. My point is that, since he left, we’ve had one real recruit of substance. Hughes was a transfer. Since he left we had a S16 run with the kids he recruited and really nothing more.

You know where I stand. JB should of retired as planned, and Mike should be the coach today. Instead we are stuck in an endless loop of JB and Buddy...aargh
Hop was here for that 16-17 NIT season.

What’s your point? So were JB, GMAC and Adrian.

My point was like I said earlier...Hop was here for the first 3 years of this double digit loss streak, including 2 non-NCAA seasons.

It was the sanctions that kicked this mediocrity off, not him leaving.

Maybe with him here we would’ve come out of it sooner. Sadly we’ll never know.

But we can’t rewrite history here either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom