Oshae... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae...

Here are the SU career splits of 4 mystery players. 2 of them are current players and 2 are a couple of the most criticized players in board history. Name them.

Player A: 10.2 PPG 36.3FG/33.7 3pt/79.7 FT%/47.2efg%

Player B: 14.3 PPG 34.9FG/31.7 3pt/75 FT/40.6 efg%

Player C: 10.6 PPG 43.2FG/33.2 3pt/75.1 FT/50.1 efg%

Player D: 15.5 PPG 41.0FG/33.0 3pt/83.1 FT/ 48.1 efg%

Oshae is B!

(ASJ only guessed one current player...so he wrong!)

A: Cooney
C: Battle
D: McNamara

A : Cooney
B : Brissett
C: Triche
D: Battle

Oshae right now has to be the most inefficient player ever in the history of the Board.

I just checked and McNamara was more efficient than everyon on that list, but Triche.

Watching the UConn game last night I was astonished to see him twice attempt a one-footed off-balance jumper tear drop nonsense shot.

As strong as he is, it's amazing how much he is affected by bumps when he is in the process of shooting, especially on layups. The super slam he had shows us what he is capable of, but we just don't see it enough, clearly.

A : Cooney
B : Brissett
C: Triche
D: Battle

Oshae right now has to be the most inefficient player ever in the history of the Board.

I just checked and McNamara was more efficient than everyon on that list, but Triche.

Looking at it now...should have paid more attention to PPG. Dammmmit! That would have given Battle away.

Watching the UConn game last night I was astonished to see him twice attempt a one-footed off-balance jumper tear drop nonsense shot.

As strong as he is, it's amazing how much he is affected by bumps when he is in the process of shooting, especially on layups. The super slam he had shows us what he is capable of, but we just don't see it enough, clearly.

Yeah I wonder what the disconnect is there with those drives.

here's the thing with treys (or free throws) ...once you start missing you get tight. and the tighter you get the more you miss. vicious spiral fuels itself. and we tight as a drum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom