OT...Can anyone suggest a very good financial advisor in the Syracuse area? | Syracusefan.com

OT...Can anyone suggest a very good financial advisor in the Syracuse area?

alphaorange

Starter
My wife and I are interested in talking to and possible hiring a financial advisor to help us through our retirement years. Suggestions?

Diversify in blue chip aristocrat dividend stocks with a dab of Microsoft

But sorry I’m in Jersey and can’t help you

Diversify in blue chip aristocrat dividend stocks with a dab of Microsoft

But sorry I’m in Jersey and can’t help you
Not bragging but I wanted to repost this because at the time Microsoft was about 245.00 and today it’s at 336.00 and climbing.

This stock will continue to soar as their cloud business is in an infancy type stage. This is only my opinion and I am not advising anyone invest but find it fascinating that a company this large kind of reinvented itself.

I also believe with the shooters we have and ability to spread the floor is gonna be glorious to watch. Have a nice day

Not bragging but I wanted to repost this because at the time Microsoft was about 245.00 and today it’s at 336.00 and climbing.

This stock will continue to soar as their cloud business is in an infancy type stage. This is only my opinion and I am not advising anyone invest but find it fascinating that a company this large kind of reinvented itself.

I also believe with the shooters we have and ability to spread the floor is gonna be glorious to watch. Have a nice day
Yeah although Azure kind of stinks

Yeah although Azure kind of stinks
Don’t follow the azure part of the business but right now it’s all about the cloud and cloud revenue will dwarf their other business segments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom