OT: Gas this am $2.88 a gallon in TX | Syracusefan.com

OT: Gas this am $2.88 a gallon in TX

Honestly why do I stay here. If my parents and sister lived somewhere else I would be long gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife made sweet and sour meatballs with cabbage last night. I ate about a half-pound of cabbage. I got gas for free. Beat that, punks.

As long as your lighter doesn't run out of butane...you should be able to make it to work with a good west wind.

I paid 2.99 this morning here in Texas, but that's only because I realized I didn't have enough to get to the place that had it at 2.85.

2.89 in Iowa. I was in San Diego for 4 days over the weekend and paid 4.04. In my experience Missouri has historically had the lowest gas prices. Can anyone confirm?

thats from a surplus caused when all you Fluckers wouldnt send us gas 1 year ago today.

go to hell.....

This may come off as snobby, and that's actually my intention, but I don't even pay attention to gas prices. Just fill up and go.

My dad drove from Oswego to SU 5 days a week for years, and all I heard about was gas prices, gas prices, gas prices. He'd drive across town if one gas station was a penny cheaper. I decided I'd never roll like that.

Damn that Obama can't even keep the price of gas up.
well if it was his fault when it was really high (as was so often to be heard), is it to his credit now that it's low? Of course not Crusty! Damn evil Obama...:)

Last edited:
This may come off as snobby, and that's actually my intention, but I don't even pay attention to gas prices. Just fill up and go.

My dad drove from Oswego to SU 5 days a week for years, and all I heard about was gas prices, gas prices, gas prices. He'd drive across town if one gas station was a penny cheaper. I decided I'd never roll like that.

No matter how you much lipstick you put on that pig (you)...you are still from Oz-swig-ah

Inset something here about "take the boy out of 315, you can't take the 315 out of the boy".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom