Otto Porter | Syracusefan.com

Otto Porter

bevosu

Hall of Fame
Porter's play reminded me of Carmelo. That looked like a Carmelo game back in 2003.

Porter's play reminded me of Carmelo. That looked like a Carmelo game back in 2003.
That's actually a good comparison for this game...He played outstanding.

He put them on his back. We never had an answer.

That was a game for the ages. He likely wrapped up POY today.

Helps when the defense has absolutely no recognition or interest in guarding a guy who practically had roman candles shooting out of his ass crack.

I had no idea he was that good. He's light years ahead of our best player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was great, but that was a career game for him..would you believe CJ has 3 more double-doubles than him this year?

That's what a real lottery pick looks like.

Really? He just looked like a guy who was able to knock down wide open shots. College BB has degraded so badly that it looks really impressive to hit open shots, but I'm not sure he's the next LeBron James.

How do you determine "working for something". Seriously, that's just ignorant.

He didn't have to make any moves. He literally just caught wide open shots over and over.

He didn't have to make any moves. He literally just caught wide open shots over and over.

Well, he is a 45% 3-point shooter, so I don't think we can hold that against him.

But he did have a couple of shots where he shot off the dribble, used a screen, or got fouled in the process. Regardless, the kid can play.

Really? He just looked like a guy who was able to knock down wide open shots. College BB has degraded so badly that it looks really impressive to hit open shots, but I'm not sure he's the next LeBron James.

So frustrating - South and Triche get open from 10 to 15 and hit half of them.

When Porter was open from those spots, it was a layup.

As Tomcat said in his Take, the guys did a good job keeping track of him until inside the last 10 seconds on the clock. They'd get sucked away, a good pass to him and well, we know the rest.

coaching. i know i have not won 900 games but that was horrible might want to actually guard the guy dropping 30 on you. i know you cant doubt JB but that was horrible. same play over and over. our offensive game plan was spot on.

He's good. He is also a good fit to beat our zone. He does not have near the athletic ability of Melo. Its a joke comparison. He basically had the game Southerland had vs Arkansas.

He's good. He is also a good fit to beat our zone. He does not have near the athletic ability of Melo. Its a joke comparison. He basically had the game Southerland had vs Arkansas.

WORST. POST. EVER.

And you watched what game today? :noidea:
As the old expression goes, as a basketball player, JS couldn't carry his jock.

As Tomcat said in his Take, the guys did a good job keeping track of him until inside the last 10 seconds on the clock. They'd get sucked away, a good pass to him and well, we know the rest.

The guy is a playa - he showed that last season and has continued it this season. However, today, for whatever reason(s), was his career day when everything went right for him, and it might always remain his career day.

Nah...The kid is a player. Give him credit. Her rebounded like a machine today at times and would have scored 37-40 if he didnt have 2 three pointers go in and out. He certainly is the best player in this conference.

I had no idea he was that good. He's light years ahead of our best player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This and what HoustonCuse said right above. We deserved to lose and were lucky it wasn't by 20+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom