pasqualoni fired. gerg hired. | Syracusefan.com

pasqualoni fired. gerg hired.

Is Deleone still employed?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

And Eddie O brings him to LA to help with the defense.

Shame it had to end that way, but the it was a dumpster fire, better to end it now and move on.

No more info now details soon…hearing Associate head coach and line coach George DeLeone as well

DC

Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 1m
UConn also has fired associate head coach & offensive line head coach George DeLeone

Last edited:
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN 10s
UConn also has fired associate head coach & offensive line head coach George DeLeone

UB's not even that bad. Manuel can't stomach losing to them.

They think UB is bad because of what Baylor did to them. Kinda illustrates how much cfb has changed. Baylor killing a team doesn't mean you should kill that team. baylor just keeps plugging in successful qbs. scheme and speed

Schiano to UConn when he gets fired in a few weeks? Has a new coach from the outside ever taken over a program midseason?

in 2004, i thought the UB was going to be the final straw in the first half. then they rolled them in the second half.

Do we have any interest in Noye?
We didn't before. He really wanted to come to Syracuse, came to camp and we passed.

Their class is not a strong one. We might have interest in Wright, an OL at Milford, or maybe McAllister or Newsome, a couple of decent RB prospects from Connecticut.

Coach P didnt deserve that. I hope UConn just evaporates.

You have got to be kidding me. Don't let reality get in the way of your undying love for Pasquadeleone. Scooch said it best. "He never, ever, shoudl have been hired in the first place." I can only think of 2 other hirings just as bad...Kiffin at USC and Schiano at Tampa. Two down one to go?

We didn't before. He really wanted to come to Syracuse, came to camp and we passed.

Their class is not a strong one. We might have interest in Wright, an OL at Milford, or maybe McAllister or Newsome, a couple of decent RB prospects from Connecticut.
I just checked their commits. Bare cupboard.

I honestly think objectively UConn is in HUGE trouble. Their TV contract will only pay them between 2 and 3 million dollars a season. The AAC signed a 7 yr 130 million dollar deal. Their basketball coach is making 1.25 million a year and their football program is in shambles. That leaves their AD very little money to be able to attract a new coach. The exit fee money will keep them in the ballpark for 2-3 years, but that is how long it will take to rebuild their football program. What type of coach is going to take that job when next year its a league of 5 non-BCS conference and their are better football programs in that conference.

UConn has to nail this next hire or they're doomed. I mean they may be already, but still.

Obviously conference realignment passed them by, but you never know when and from where opportunity will knock. Think how differently things may have played out for them had they managed to maintain the momentum Edsall had. If they were a fringe top-25 program then maybe they leap over Louisville into the ACC, since we know institutionally they were a much better fit.

It's better for us that they just shrivel up and die, of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom