Penn State to take down Paterno statue this weekend | Syracusefan.com

Penn State to take down Paterno statue this weekend

Had to be done...

That statue would have been an open wound. Every big game...every event...every season, the press would start their coverage with a shot of that statue. Take it down and move on from JoePa.

I wonder where it will go. Someone will put it someplace where it will still have a place of importance, even if only a few ever get to see it.

I wonder where it will go. Someone will put it someplace where it will still have a place of importance, even if only a few ever get to see it.

Bet someone will pay big $ for it or many will pay $ for pieces of it regardless.

Not nearly enough, but its a good start. Its a shame that after 60 years, JoePa's memory is going to be wiped from the program less than 12 months from his death.

Gawd...you try to defend JoePa by saying "how can you ignore the 60 years of good he did for that school". But you just can't. A rational adult simply can't overlook what he allowed to happen.

What an absolute epic fall from grace.

Michigan still has their Fab Final-4 banner tucked away in their basement...

Bet someone will pay big $ for it or many will pay $ for pieces of it regardless.

Watch them put it up for auction. All proceeds help pay for the pending Sandusky lawsuits.

Approximately how many deluded Pedo State supporters can we expect to link arms around the statue and stand in front of the crane Tiananmen Square style to prevent it from being carted away?

Better yet...maybe one of them will set themselves on fire. Thich Quang Duc style

On the positive side; that site will make a nice place to put a fountain or a plant.

5 years from now the statue will end up at the "Gold and Silver Pawn Shop" in Vegas.

I must say you guys are in top form this morning!

Father Sarducci has written in L'Osservatore Romano that the Vatican is interested in adding the statue to its collection.

Just left Beaver Stadium. The lines to get pics with the statue are crazy.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342815657820.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342815657820.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 126
Michigan still has their Fab Final-4 banner tucked away in their basement...
And there is a 1990 NCAA Lacrosse Championship trophy in an undisclosed secure location.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom