Peyton Siva could be the dumbest division one player ever | Syracusefan.com

Peyton Siva could be the dumbest division one player ever

Marsh01

Living Legend
Kid makes Zach Tomasselli look like Albert Einstein

He was really hurting us early in the game.

That 20 second span where he picked up two quick fouls was HUGE in terms of changing their offensive execution. Can't be overstated.

He was really hurting us early in the game.

That 20 second span where he picked up two quick fouls was HUGE in terms of changing their offensive execution. Can't be overstated.

He just makes so many dumb decisions. Has to drive Pitino absolutely crazy.

Agreed, Marsh--and the dumbest play of all was reaching on KJ seconds after picking up his second foul!

I also loved that drive deep into the line when he threw the ball back out to mid-court...only to have it intercepted by Triche, initating a two-on-one fast break where Brandon fed Dion.

Agreed, Marsh--and the dumbest play of all was reaching on KJ seconds after picking up his second foul!

I also loved that drive deep into the line when he threw the ball back out to mid-court...only to have it intercepted by Triche, initating a two-on-one fast break where Brandon fed Dion.

The kid really is a decent player, thats the kicker. He just has no basketball IQ whatsoever.

He picked up the mantle from Edgar Sosa. Apparently Pitino likes to recruit that type of point guard.

He picked up the mantle from Edgar Sosa. Apparently Pitino likes to recruit that type of point guard.

haha great point, very similar players. and yet both have/had a knack for making game winning shots. just not tonite.

I think it's because that helmet on his head looks wayyyy to tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom