Class of 2022 - PF Tafara Gapare (New Zealand / South Kent) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Tafara Gapare (New Zealand / South Kent) Offered

Who believes that Jim Boeheim is going to change his mind and recruit either Matthew Mayer or Tafara Gapare to play for Syracuse in 2022-2023?

why I would like to see Syracuse get one of these two, just don’t believe Syracuse will put out the effort for one of them in 2022. I have been wrong before and we have recruited players late in the cycle as the opportunity came available. i.e., Doleza(sp), Edwards, Mintz.

Who believes that Jim Boeheim is going to change his mind and recruit either Matthew Mayer or Tafara Gapare to play for Syracuse in 2022-2023?

why I would like to see Syracuse get one of these two, just don’t believe Syracuse will put out the effort for one of them in 2022. I have been wrong before and we have recruited players late in the cycle as the opportunity came available. i.e., Doleza(sp), Edwards, Mintz.
Not stubborn man!!

I would reconsider a lot of my recruiting thoughts from the the past few years if we get this guy on a reclass.

Good thing you won’t hafta worry about that.

Already a 6 man class what's one more?

1653490749183.gif

Exactly. Despite the big class, we still have no ACC-proven scorer at SF opposite Benny. Bring this kid in and let the chips fall ... shouldn't be too disruptive if (as it appears) he's a one-and-done.

Last edited:
7 deep if you include the transfer. I think this dude could be 2nd or 3rd best if we were to bring him in... but there isn't much info out there on him, no sites have him listed as above a 2 star or having any stars. The sample size to work off of has been very limited as well. For as much as I really like this guy, I think part of the allure might be the "new mystery prize" potential that he has right now. Would be nice to know for sure if he has the goods.

7 deep if you include the transfer. I think this dude could be 2nd or 3rd best if we were to bring him in... but there isn't much info out there on him, no sites have him listed as above a 2 star or having any stars. The sample size to work off of has been very limited as well. For as much as I really like this guy, I think part of the allure might be the "new mystery prize" potential that he has right now. Would be nice to know for sure if he has the goods.
This is are roster. I believe won't have any more additional players. Let's see how good these young guys are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom