Postgame Thoughts… Auburn | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Auburn

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
We will probably beat many teams worse than us, but probably lose to most teams better than us.

Too many turnovers with the back to the basket, which leads to….

…some of the worst transition D you can have.

End of half is a legit nightmare, still. Very odd stuff. Stunning the frequency.

Jesse is really playing fantastic. Great to see it.

Joe, Cole, Jimmy.. very easy for all to disappear for stretches on O. Not a good sign against high level comp.

The defense is...

We will probably beat many teams worse than us, but probably lose to most teams better than us.

End of half is a legit nightmare, still. Very odd stuff. Stunning the frequency.

Joe, Cole, Jimmy.. very easy for all to disappear for stretches on O. Not a good sign against high level comp.

The defense is...

The problem is a lot of teams will be better than us.

Talent level isn’t close to where it needs to be.

Our defense was expected to be bad and it is.

We have no PG for this level.

Our offense is anemic.

I’m pretty sure Swider has argued with JB, Buddy and Benny just in the Bahamas, on camera, but maybe I’m wrong.

This could be a very long year. I thought it would be rough, but this is a nightmare.

The defense is...
The key is where the line is for teams better and worse.

The problem is a lot of teams will be better than us.

Talent level isn’t close to where it needs to be.

Our defense was expected to be bad and it is.

We have no PG for this level.

Our offense is anemic.

I’m pretty sure Swider has argued with JB, Buddy and Benny just in the Bahamas, on camera, but maybe I’m wrong.

This could be a very long year. I thought it would be rough, but this is a nightmare.
What was the swider/benny thing about? I didn't see the game (thankfully apparently).

What was the swider/benny thing about? I didn't see the game (thankfully apparently).

I was half watching. I might be wrong. Don’t want to assume what it was about.

Half Baked Reaction GIF

I was half watching. I might be wrong. Don’t want to assume what it was about.
No doubt, I had saw someone else mention it too I think in the game thread...not what I wanna read (but I'm still interested tho)

This team is going to be pressured all year in the half court. The back cuts will be there all day if you flash bigs high. Smir just showed how it can be done. You can outsmart pressure instead of just going one on one.

Team is brutal. Don’t know where to even start.

I do believe the team runs a little better with Symir running point. Would like to see him start over Joe and see what happens.
Problem is he can’t shoot and had a few passes that were way off today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom