Class of 2017 - RB Gus Edwards will be Grad Transfer/Commits to Rutgers | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Gus Edwards will be Grad Transfer/Commits to Rutgers

th

"Please welcome to the studio someone who already works for ESPN and has no other choice but to be here we welcome Herm Edwards so this former NFL player and coach can talk about basketball"

"You're listening to the subway fresh take penzoil performance hotline presented by progressive insurance"

It's like one long infomercial. I love when they are discussing something serious like sexual assault allegations and then they literally interrupt the discussion to remind you about the subway footlong deal. It is just brutal.

"Please welcome to the studio someone who already works for ESPN and has no other choice but to be here we welcome Herm Edwards so this former NFL player and coach can talk about basketball"

Today we're going to talk about the same three topics you'll hear about on every other show for the next 24 hours on this channel so settle in!!!

My commute is about 10-15 minutes and sometimes I'll listen on days when Howard Stern isn't live. The other day I left my house just as they are going to commercial and the show still wasn't back on by the time I got to work. At least 50% of their air time is live read/commercial/live read/commercial.

My commute is about 10-15 minutes and sometimes I'll listen on days when Howard Stern isn't live. The other day I left my house just as they are going to commercial and the show still wasn't back on by the time I got to work. At least 50% of their air time is live read/commercial/live read/commercial.
Almost as bad as a Yankees radio broadcast.

I'm hearing they are trying to work this out. I don't think under the NCAA rules a school can have any control or restrictions over grads who decide to transfer but confirmation to rule coming soon.

Chakka, if they do work it out, are you hearing that Gus wants to come to SU for sure, or is he considering Pitt too?

Chakka, if they do work it out, are you hearing that Gus wants to come to SU for sure, or is he considering Pitt too?

All I can get is that it's being challenged but politics within the ACC are causing problems too but being challenged as well. Fuzzy info so I dont know cause key conversation got cut off Wed night but SU has open slots to fill and all I know is that Gus wants to come back here just like he did as a high school senior until FHCDM left. Do not know if it's a fight that SU wants to fight versus other battles to fight it may face in the future. In my opinion the more NYC kids that come to play here the better for long term recruiting over that dopey college that starts with an R south of here...

Last edited:
All I can get is that it's being challenged but politics within the ACC are causing problems too but being challenged as well. Fuzzy info so I dont know cause key conversation got cut off Wed night but SU has open slots to fill and all I know is that Gus wants to come back here just like he did as a high school senior until FHCDM left. Do not know if it's a fight that SU wants to fight versus other battles to fight it may face in the future. In my opinion the more NYC kids that come to play here the better for long term recruiting over that dopey college that starts with an R south of here...

I hope they fight, for the reason you mention and we need him. Thanks for the scoop, hoping for the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom