Rutgers Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game Thread...

Princeton scored 15 goals againsf RU this is beyond embarrasing.

Scoreboard speaks for itself unfortunately. No excuse for this kind of performance.

Team is young. Good recruits hopefully on the way. Desko will get a pass this year. Next year will be a different story.

Team is young. Good recruits hopefully on the way. Desko will get a pass this year. Next year will be a different story.

I had the same attitude when the season started but the last two weeks have changed my mind. To get blown out by these two teams is a disastrous sign. So many issues right now and its not all because of youth. Desko needs to be held accountable

I had the same attitude when the season started but the last two weeks have changed my mind. To get blown out by these two teams is a disastrous sign. So many issues right now and its not all because of youth. Desko needs to be held accountable

He’ll still get another year to right things regardless of how this season plays out. There needs to be a vast improvement next year. Will the school and high ranking alums be satisfied with just making the tourney or do they need to make the Final 4 to save Desko?

We should never lose to Ruttie by 4. No way this team makes the tournament this year. Obvious to me a change is needed

We should never lose to Ruttie by 4. No way this team makes the tournament this year. Obvious to me a change is needed

But it won’t happen this year.

Glad I missed this party. I try to remain positive,but losing to Rutgers in anything means there is a problem. Being this
is a young team and the recruiting class is very good, I will hold off to see what happens the remainder of this year and next. From the games I have seen, there is hope, but losing three games so early and losing to Rutgers in anything, flags have been raised.

Glad I missed this party. I try to remain positive,but losing to Rutgers in anything means there is a problem. Being this
is a young team and the recruiting class is very good, I will hold off to see what happens the remainder of this year and next. From the games I have seen, there is hope, but losing three games so early and losing to Rutgers in anything, flags have been raised.

I remember the days when going to Rutgers was a cakewalk. But I also recall thinking that it was only a matter of time before RU hired a good coach and started recruiting better. They were a sleeping giant.

They’re not a powerhouse. But the day has arrived when RU is on par, if not bettter, with SU.

This club is not even competitive. Our proud tradition is taking a serious hit with this group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom