Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

This recruitment, all recruitments. One game, all games.

I may start the game threads this year with...

We're all going to die some day anyway, regardless of how this game ends. ;)

We're all just made of water. :p

(ask Sparty hoops fans)

Whose fault?

(Not) Our fault!

1547832656078.jpeg

This is why I ain’t a college coach. Definatly didn’t think his film was great, good but not great. Musta missed something.

This is why I ain’t a college coach. Definatly didn’t think his film was great, good but not great. Musta missed something.
His HS was playing against some of the top level of talent in Texas.

His HS was playing against some of the top level of talent in Texas.
Yeah I seen that but he made several mistakes and his speed didn’t jump out at me and he is maybe 5’10” it looks but not sure. Wasn’t super aggressive in run support and during game receivers were open a bit. Either way.

Yeah I seen that but he made several mistakes and his speed didn’t jump out at me and he is maybe 5’10” it looks but not sure. Wasn’t super aggressive in run support and during game receivers were open a bit. Either way.

Kind of my initial assessment the first time I saw him play this year. He was much more aggressive in the playoff game I watched him in three months later.

I would say we all miscalculated based on his early offer list and he was a late bloomer. Coaches saw something early. Even if he doesn't come to SU, these sorts of offers are becoming more then norm than going against the Toledo's and NIU's of the world.

Actually, there is a Washington University, located in St. Louis. I'm not sure if they have a football team though.

Yes I am familiar with them, they have sent lots of propaganda in the mail to my daughter to attend there. Maybe they are D3

That's a really unfair assumption.
No, it’s not. I get that some recruits that never visit calling SU University of Syracuse, but if you visit, tour the campus and commit to Coach Babers, you SHOULD know that it is Syracuse University.

If it ever becomes completely acceptable I hope my son gets a basketball scholarship from University of Syracuse, University of Duke and North Carolina University. Fingers crossed. ;)

Very true. I guess the staff values him more than this board. So, I'm assuming he's a lot better than I thought.

Well, his team made it all the way to the state finals in Texas, right?
Kid's a winner, whether or not we think he's big enough, and he's playing against elite competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom