Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny has quicker hands on defense than I thought... Although It's hard to tell when you are up 40 at half time.

There was a play at the end of the highlight where an IMG player got full matador defense and almost looked embarrassed while laying it in. :(

I hope Benny is getting lots of time playing against really good players in practice, cause that game wasn't getting him ready for the ACC.

Benny is #30 in ESPN's latest Top 100 of 2021...
Screenshot_20210421-152642_Chrome.jpg

4 star
:rolleyes:

Benny is #30 in ESPN's latest Top 100 of 2021...
View attachment 200152
4 star
:rolleyes:
Which leads us to our two eventual, inevitable-but-divergent, conclusions:
• If he doesn't transform our program: 'our recruiting still sucks because we can't get top 20 kids'
• He gets drafted late in the first round after his second season, so: 'recruiting rankings are meaningless.'

Which leads us to our two eventual, inevitable-but-divergent, conclusions:
• If he doesn't transform our program: 'our recruiting still sucks because we can't get top 20 kids'
• He gets drafted late in the first round after his second season, so: 'recruiting rankings are meaningless.'
recruiting rankings are meaningless

My take are his numbers are hindering him being up so much so quick and him not playing second half

So what happens after Benny drops 30 with a bunch of poster dunks and wins MVP of this game??

Straight to G-League??? or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors