Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that there could be correlation with not getting Woody/Frank/Griff/Marek news yet.

Is that the way you react to potential car customers? This just can't be a real post. What would we gain by just moving on right now?

Can we have a backup plan. Thought this was going to be wrapped up by the end of the week. Just getting impatient.

Can we have a backup plan. Thought this was going to be wrapped up by the end of the week. Just getting impatient.

I thought you had CoVid research and patients to care for Doc. Or do you get impatient after 3 days and move on?

Honestly the only team based on reading social media that would concern me here is Wisky. Rutgers doesn't seem a good fit to me but who knows. Indiana just going through a coaching change. We were in till the end the first go around so I see us as hard to beat here unless all the sudden everyone decides to come back

Honestly the only team based on reading social media that would concern me here is Wisky. Rutgers doesn't seem a good fit to me but who knows. Indiana just going through a coaching change. We were in till the end the first go around so I see us as hard to beat here unless all the sudden everyone decides to come back

Agreed, but we are a lot closer to home than Madison is and we have the previous relationship. Hopefully this gets done in the next 7-10 days and then we can go back to worrying about the guard position.

Agreed, but we are a lot closer to home than Madison is and we have the previous relationship. Hopefully this gets done in the next 7-10 days and then we can go back to worrying about the guard position.

Agreed. I would be curious how this impacts Jimmy Jr. I always want the better talent overall so give me Swider first. If Woody happened to decide to come back you have a logjam of talent at F then and possibly C if Frank does too. Not sure at that point Jimmy even makes sense.

Agreed. I would be curious how this impacts Jimmy Jr. I always want the better talent overall so give me Swider first. If Woody happened to decide to come back you have a logjam of talent at F then and possibly C if Frank does too. Not sure at that point Jimmy even makes sense.
Jimmy is great insurance. Although I don't know if he is Geico, Liberty Mutual or State Farm.

My guess is that there could be correlation with not getting Woody/Frank/Griff/Marek news yet.
Lots of questions still. Hopefully the coaches know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom