Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wording was perfectly fine--it was your creative interpretation that was off the wall.

And who's three? You, Matt, and your imaginary friend?
Moqui. I guess we are not the only ones who can't read. :p

Agreed. Don't want to put this burden of expectation on him, but he's awfully Carmelo-like. I could see him having a similar impact at the collegiate level.

I was pissed that after the relationship Mathew Moyer formed with Michael Porter that our coaching staff didn't even pursue him, but this kid is similar. Not sure that he's QUITE that good, but he's close. Probably a top 10 caliber recruit, as you say.
Would be nice if Bazley helped us recruit other elites

He might help, but just having him commit changes the equation. As a PG, Carey Has to be licking his chops -- having that kind of size and talent at the 2 or 3 will space the floor like a semi tractor trailer.

At the 2? :confused:

"The Orange could be seen checking in on top 10 big man Simisola Shittu, high-scoring combo guard Jalen Carey, shot blocker Dimon Carrigan, and Jim Boeheim also spent lots of time watching his son, Buddy Boeheim, and 2019 big man Isaiah Stewart. Of course, five-star commitment Darius Bazley also got a look."

Wow those are some impressive numbers. Surprised he only made HM. His numbers look better than Jalen Smith who made 1st team.

Agreed. But it looks like they selected players for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Teams that made it deeper into Peach Jam.

This kid is top 10. I don't care what any service says. He's as good as anyone in the Country. We are absolutely blessed to have locked him up. 2018-2019 is going to be something special. Need Carey, and Carrigan to finish off the class. I hope they realize that they can be apart of something special from day one.

I'll get a little crazy here, as I do, but we add Carey then we could have 3-4 1st round picks in the 2019 Draft. Yes, I shall get ahead of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom