So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!! | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, it is illegal for a security guard to handcuff & detain anyone. This picture has to be an actual plain clothes officer making an actual arrest.
It is not illegal in NYS. I have done it several times as an LP detective.

Unless Matt Geiger is running mall security, that isn't mcw.

Im glad theres pics or id have been worried. Looks like the security guy is 6'4 and the guy he's walking out is about 5'11. Seems like a hoax to get someones twitter account some attention.

Oh and alien vs predator is the worst movie ever and it's not even close.

First of all, it is illegal for a security guard to handcuff & detain anyone. This picture has to be an actual plain clothes officer making an actual arrest.
do you see handcuffs?

Kung Pao Enter the Fist...seriously the worst movie ever

do you see handcuffs?
I suppose the handcuffs are implied, but still, a private security officer has no right to place his hands on a suspect & detain them.

Come on. That's clearly not him. People are blind, and stupid. Because he has a hoodie and backpack? Scary what an internet rumor can do.

I suppose the handcuffs are implied, but still, a private security officer has no right to place his hands on a suspect & detain them.
Again, that is completely not true. A security guard can detain and handcuff with probable cause that a crime has been committed in his or her presence. I have done this many times in my previous employ as retail LP and I can give credible citation as to the legality.

Again, that is completely not true. A security guard can detain and handcuff with probable cause that a crime has been committed in his or her presence. I have done this many times in my previous employ as retail LP and I can give credible citation as to the legality.

I have studied law, & I am telling you, if a suspect walks away from a private security officer, the only thing that security guard can do is report the incident & call the police. They have NO legal right to detain the suspect. If the suspect is stupid enough to stick around & wait for a police officer, they are foolish.

Also, if you are in LP, you know what I am saying is true, but you would never violate the secret trust of your brethren & profession. I understand...

You LP'ers will do or say anything to bust your suspect, & I inderstand, because a majority of your targets are guilty, but that does not change the laws.

It is not illegal in NYS. I have done it several times as an LP detective.

Unless you are a police officer, you cannot do it legally. If the person volunteers to be handcuffed, that might be a different situation, but if they refuse, you CANNOT do it.

Whether or not he did this, a random chick saying it and then repeating her claims does not equal "confirming" it.

The Dude of West Virginia is confused by this statement.

We need Oliver Stone to analyze these photos.

I'm guessing some kind of Georgetown conspiracy. Dressed someone up that looks kind of like MCW and take some blurry pics.

And Georgetown sucks.

Not MCW. A) Hes too tall. B) Wrong hair line. That persons hairline/forhead goes up and to the right. UP and to the RIGHT. MCW's goes straight up on the side. There was no 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll.
If there was a shooter on the knoll MCW would have hit him for the open J. QED

My guess is it's him in the pictures. I think anyone who doesn't believe that is in denial. He obviously got detained by security but not arrested. Either it was a misunderstanding or they let him off with a warning.

If it wasn't him int he pictures, his tweets would have said something along the lines of "wasn't even at the mall today" or "that picture is not of me" But instead they said, I didn't get arrested...I'm moving on...staying focused. Use some common sense people

Leonard Part 6 is by far the worst movie ever. Only one I've seen many people walk out of nearly the same time as each other.
I think the Abyss was the worst movie. Almost 3 hours that I'll never get back in my life. :mad:

Leonard Part 6 is by far the worst movie ever. Only one I've seen many people walk out of nearly the same time as each other.
If you watch it for the fact that it is terrible, it is sooooo funny.

I think anyone who doesn't believe that is in denial.
I think anyone that thinks it looks like him is blind.

It could be him but you sure can't tell that from the pictures.

There will be some sort of drama/issue arise this season. You have to assume that by looking at the past few seasons.

The question is how much it affects the team.

If you watch it for the fact that it is terrible, it is sooooo funny.

One of the best movies to do this with is Lone Wolf McQuade. It makes a great comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom