SU opens -4.5 over Cincy... | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -4.5 over Cincy...

690West

Moneyline Master
I don't think that factors in the possibility of kilpatrick being out

Really? You're letting one bad shooting night bias you. We are either the best team in the country or 2/3 at worst. And we're pissed. Laying 4.5 is the easiest money I've seen in weeks

690West has spoken..we're a cinch.

I think?

I just think having Fab in a middle of the zone is that important. If Kirkpatick is out that might change my mind.

690West has spoken..we're a cinch.

I think?

Haha. I havent gone out on a limb In awhile...but our pride was hurt and one of their key players could be out.
Chances of us laying two stinkers back2back is low. Lay it!!!!

ps. For cuseman78...even with a loss AND no Fab... -4.5. Just sayin...

ps. For cuseman78...even with a loss AND no Fab... -4.5. Just sayin...

Ridiculous line. Absolutely ridiculous. But hey, if it puts a few ducats in my pocket, I'm all for it.

Ridiculous line. Absolutely ridiculous. But hey, if it puts a few ducats in my pocket, I'm all for it.

Haha. I hear ya. Be careful, I've got one of those 690 hunches. They can be quite valuable... :)

I have SU 56.5% to cover, but that does not factor in Fab being out. I wouldn't touch this game if I bet on SU.

Haha. I hear ya. Be careful, I've got one of those 690 hunches. They can be quite valuable... :)

I haven't felt good about this Cincy game for the last couple of weeks and after watching last night's debacle, I certainly haven't changed my tune. I hope your hunch is right though. Would be a really good road win.

Really? You're letting one bad shooting night bias you. We are either the best team in the country or 2/3 at worst. And we're pissed. Laying 4.5 is the easiest money I've seen in weeks

If scoop, Dion, brandon and kris were merely bad instead of putrid we would have won. I'm relatively confident about tonight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Spread up to 5.5 almost everywhere. Smart money is flowing Orange.

Certainly more money. Hope you're right, though I'm trading lighter than Saturday. Even without Melo, I had so much Orange koolaid in me, I was pissing orange and bleeding green.

Certainly more money. Hope you're right, though I'm trading lighter than Saturday. Even without Melo, I had so much Orange koolaid in me, I was pissing orange and bleeding green.

Hahaha! We all were. That's funny

I think our guys did a lot of soul searching. They flew into Cincy Saturday night all pissed off. Woke up Sunday, probably had a short practice/walkthrough/strategy session. Had some great team building watching some great football. Stayed away from Syracuse and it's distractions. Got up today and stayed focused. A very nice 48 hour team building session. Cincy is good, but Cuse is better.

I think our guys did a lot of soul searching. They flew into Cincy Saturday night all pissed off. Woke up Sunday, probably had a short practice/walkthrough/strategy session. Had some great team building watching some great football. Stayed away from Syracuse and it's distractions. Got up today and stayed focused. A very nice 48 hour team building session. Cincy is good, but Cuse is better.

I can't decide if it would be better to have had them watch the Notre Dame game on a continuous loop or have them forget about it. I think I like what you described much better.

Sage advice...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom