Summer Workouts | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

None of them can do it
More likely the right answer.

Perhaps I should have said "best possibility of a bunch of ludicrous options."

Torrence would still get manhandled by any ACC small forward, but less badly than the other two.

The only way the three guard lineup works is if we press.

Hima, Carey and all three guards could be a way to get Edwards a rest without falling too far behind. I think we'll have a hard time scoring without him and the press could mitigate that weakness.

More likely the right answer.

Perhaps I should have said "best possibility of a bunch of ludicrous options."

Torrence would still get manhandled by any ACC small forward, but less badly than the other two.

The only way the three guard lineup works is if we press.

Hima, Carey and all three guards could be a way to get Edwards a rest without falling too far behind. I think we'll have a hard time scoring without him and the press could mitigate that weakness.
Cope and Taylor are the only guys that might be able to play the three on D and give us a three G look. Jb sure has a lot of options this season as many of the kids can play multiple positions. Can't wait to see how the professor uses them.

Cope and Taylor are the only guys that might be able to play the three on D and give us a three G look. Jb sure has a lot of options this season as many of the kids can play multiple positions. Can't wait to see how the professor uses them.
I'm counting Taylor as a F/G rather than a G/F on my roster...

In a few weeks when the B.A. guys play against them.
But we want it NOW!
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Who are the B.A. guys? Is this something that's streamed or clips will be available?
It's arguable if getting smoked by a bunch of current and recent pros in scrimmages is going to show much about the quality of our team next season. I imagine at best it will be an eye opener.

The college kids thinking they could play with the Dream Team were cute, too.

It's arguable if getting smoked by a bunch of current and recent pros in scrimmages is going to show much about the quality of our team next season. I imagine at best it will be an eye opener.

Chance to get some run and see who looks comfortable out there.

Didn't the college kids win a scrimmage game that Daly didn't let MJ play in? Then the team decided not to sleep walk along with MJ playing and smoked them.

This can be moved to a sneakerhead thread if need be. It is a fun discussion. Loved Rak's comment to Kris Joseph... "smh (shaking my head) they need guidance"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom