Suspensions? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Suspensions?

Why do all our good players get hurt every single season?

This never happened in the 90s. McNabb, Darius, Harrison, Graves, Bulluck, Greenwood, Mitchell, Ismail, Hill, Johnson, Abrams, Thomas, Mungro, Brown, McIntosh, Dar Dar….

i specifically remember the injuries that matter: Conley, Spotwood, and Konrad would get banged up.
Undersized a big problem for why players are getting injured and how the team folds later in the season.

Ok here’s my speculation - it’s CDRW. Who‘s our third string QB? We find out tonight. And let’s toss in one more for good measure … Bergeron. That makes it super spicy for the new fresh meat QB.

i doubt it’s any seniors playing in their last home game. I could see a couple of unhappy wide receivers.

Que sera sera… if it happened, it already happened. If it will be, it will be.

Roll the ball out and play with who ya got.

Sometimes teams like this with high self expectations who encounter adversity are harder to manage.

Any video of Dino on ACC PM? Normally the school posts to their YouTube page, but nothing.

You don’t remember it because you probably only remember 1-2 good players from each team. Injuries are not new, nor are they specific to Syracuse. It’s a bias that comes with following this team and not following others.
Nah. The number of season ending injuries is worse this year than any time in the '90's. We had many years where our oline remained largely intact and most of our impact players played nearly every game for 4 years. Guys got banged up, but we didn't lose many on the two deep for multiple games like we've seen. I'm not assigning blame, but we have had a lot more serious injuries than what is normal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom