Suspensions? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Suspensions?

Skip ahead to 24:00

Thank you!! Character and Integrity he mentions and they will be back on Sunday. Also sounds like the could be “minor” offenses but to this staff they are not. Let the speculation continue.

without shrader really doesn’t
Rather than Duno losing the locker room, I think it's more likely suspensions for academic reasons since mid-terms have been happening recently. Perhaps some of the progress reports were not up to team standards.

100%

I liked the thread title without the n. It had a Harry Potter feel.

Dino has lost the locker room again, max exodus to the portal is about to occur!!! It's really happening!! Mass exodus!! Abandon ship!!
This is sarcasm right?

Dino has lost the locker room again, max exodus to the portal is about to occur!!! It's really happening!! Mass exodus!! Abandon ship!!
Board contributors will always have this running joke… and 39 wins since 2015

Why do all our good players get hurt every single season?

This never happened in the 90s. McNabb, Darius, Harrison, Graves, Bulluck, Greenwood, Mitchell, Ismail, Hill, Johnson, Abrams, Thomas, Mungro, Brown, McIntosh, Dar Dar….

i specifically remember the injuries that matter: Conley, Spotwood, and Konrad would get banged up.
Injuries also happened in the 00's starting with C Reyes, we lost our best player ~6 years in a row.

Injuries also happened in the 00's starting with C Reyes, we lost our best player ~6 years in a row.
That's one player. This season, how many first string guys have we lost to season ending injuries and how many more for a significant number of games? Add to that that our best player has likely been significantly hampered by injury all year. It wasn't like this in the '90's or even the '00's.

Aside from being Dino’s trusted colleague, is Edinger a competitive p5 conditioning coach?

Honest question
He has the necessary degrees and credentials. Beyond that, we really have no way of knowing how good he is. You would probably have to talk to athletes he has worked with that have also worked with other S&C coaches and ask them to compare them.

Aside from being Dino’s trusted colleague, is Edinger a competitive p5 conditioning coach?

Honest question
I highly doubt it. I also think Dino's scheme has been re-invented so much on offense and defense that the type of conditioning Edinger is known for is no longer relevant for the team. Will Hicks is actually who we probably need at this point, honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom