Symir Hurt Late | Syracusefan.com

Symir Hurt Late

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Looked like a finger injury, someone noted possibly dislocated.

Let’s not let our imaginations run wild here.

Jammed finger.

Love having him on the team, but not nearly big enough to be a legit third guard.
I don’t think anyone better than him from the portal was coming here to be fourth fiddle in the backcourt. He’s probably comparable to what someone like HoWa would bring (which isn’t much) lol

Love having him on the team, but not nearly big enough to be a legit third guard.
Yea, but he could be a great 'break glass in case of emergency' guard for a short stint. Hopefully won't be needed though.

Key question for Symir this year is can he handle the ball against pressing defenses and take some pressure off Girard. Everything else is gravy. A jam or dislocation is short-term discomfort. It might interfere with his ball-handling but not for long.
I thought his ball handling looked smooth, hopefully he can do it against more talented teams.

Key question for Symir this year is can he handle the ball against pressing defenses and take some pressure off Girard. Everything else is gravy. A jam or dislocation is short-term discomfort. It might interfere with his ball-handling but not for long.

Even though it was "only" LaFayette, Symir seemed like he was trying a bit too hard, and going a bit too fast. He needs to calm down just a bit.

I think he just jammed a finger. Hope it's not too bad.

Yea, but he could be a great 'break glass in case of emergency' guard for a short stint. Hopefully won't be needed though.
Surely. That’s not a third guard though… haha.

I thought his ball handling looked smooth, hopefully he can do it against more talented teams.

Stating the obvious but pg is the position that is the biggest question mark on this team. An elite point guard on this team could drive to the bucket at will and rack up double digit assists every night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom