Taurean Thompson | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

RF2044 said:
Not necessarily. We have two open scholarships to play with now that Mali left. Not saying that we will land both, just that they aren't mutually exclusive from a #'s standpoint.
Three open scholarships, actually.

Last edited:
Briancuse said:
I thought today was the day we were going to hear something.

Not necessarily.

Thompson could still visit Michigan State.

I understand there's room for both, but iommi said it will be one or the other. Perhaps that changed. Although if it did change, Mystery Man could commit right now and I don't know of any other reason why he would be holding back.

As RF said, we could get both Mystery Man and TT but it wouldn't make sense for either since they both are front court players. It's not gonna happen. As the days go by, I'm becoming less optimistic that MM becomes an option. That sucks. It'll be either one or the other or neither. And if we wind up with neither, that would be a huge issue. We need MM more than TT next year. MM is not an ideal player since he's not a 2/3 but he can shoot and we need shooting. TT is a luxury this year and could help us quite a bit in 2017-18.

I'm not sweating the The Taurean Thompson and Thompson Momma Circus but I'm expecting the ghost of Gunther Gebel Williams to make his presence known imminently.

As RF said, we could get both Mystery Man and TT but it wouldn't make sense for either since they both are front court players. It's not gonna happen. As the days go by, I'm becoming less optimistic that MM becomes an option. That sucks. It'll be either one or the other or neither. And if we wind up with neither, that would be a huge issue. We need MM more than TT next year. MM is not an ideal player since he's not a 2/3 but he can shoot and we need shooting. TT is a luxury this year and could help us quite a bit in 2017-18.

I'm not sweating the The Taurean Thompson and Thompson Momma Circus but I'm expecting the ghost of Gunther Gebel Williams to make his presence known imminently.

How much longer is this circus going to go on?

iommi said:
As RF said, we could get both Mystery Man and TT but it wouldn't make sense for either since they both are front court players. It's not gonna happen. As the days go by, I'm becoming less optimistic that MM becomes an option. That sucks. It'll be either one or the other or neither. And if we wind up with neither, that would be a huge issue. We need MM more than TT next year. MM is not an ideal player since he's not a 2/3 but he can shoot and we need shooting. TT is a luxury this year and could help us quite a bit in 2017-18. I'm not sweating the The Taurean Thompson and Thompson Momma Circus but I'm expecting the ghost of Gunther Gebel Williams to make his presence known imminently.

We shouldn't get our hopes up.

Could you please substitute MM with Mystery Man? Just confusing is all.
Signed,
matthew-moyer-butler-edit.jpg

One can only imagine the catatonic state much of the fanbase would be in if not for the good fortune of Lydon deciding to return, not to mention Gillon committing, Battle reversing course, Chukwu transferring, DC deciding to return. One would think every bad break has gone against this program. It has not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom