Taurean Thompson | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

His mother's best interest like many other moms and dadsoften think of their progeny in terms of wanting them close Sometimes thats not in their kid's best interest and thats a fact. Íome kids realize parental emancipation later than others

I see it and its not funny when this monster keeps coming at you. He keeps coming because of the dumb and dumber support the monster by being moved by his rhetoric. How can anyone not be worried about this person becoming president . This may be the most important presidential election in the 21st century. For certain up to now it is. What comes later can't be known. I'sure there will be other elections that are featuring morons and imbeciles but it might be hard to top this one happening now.

Top Ten Cali...I am more confused than ever. love it.

His mother's best interest like many other moms and dadsoften think of their progeny in terms of wanting them close Sometimes thats not in their kid's best interest and thats a fact. Íome kids realize parental emancipation later than others

I see it and its not funny when this monster keeps coming at you. He keeps coming because of the dumb and dumber support the monster by being moved by his rhetoric. How can anyone not be worried about this person becoming president . This may be the most important presidential election in the 21st century. For certain up to now it is. What comes later can't be known. I'sure there will be other elections that are featuring morons and imbeciles but it might be hard to top this one happening now.

donald-orange.jpg

Taurean, I have some news. It's gonna be huuuge. I am your father. You will have so much winning if you choose Syracuse, that you may get bored with winning. That's why you need to make Syracuse great again. Besides, I've always been a big fan of the color Orange.

SUFaninNJ said:
Taurean, I have some news. It's gonna be huuuge. I am your father. You will have so much winning if you choose Syracuse, that you may get bored with winning. That's why you need to make Syracuse great again. Besides, I've always been a big fan of the color Orange.
There's not one thing in this bit of satire that couldn't be true.

The one thing that I do find funny, is that many of the comments that have been made would suggest that the folks posting those comments think they have a better handle on what would be in TT's best interests than his mother does. Now that is funny and borders on delusional.

Hopped on here to see what the news about TT was. Leaving now that I know TT is the key to this years election. I needed a smile and a laugh today. Thank you fellas.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom