The latest all encompassing recruiting thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

The latest all encompassing recruiting thread

Back from vacation and this is one of the first posts I read. This is one of the funniest posts I've ever seen on this board. Mother of god.

Just the facts not "group" opinion

Any and everybody involved in college football recruiting knows about Rutgers "building the fence". Those three articles I just posted are just those immediately at my fingertips. There are so many more lol. Now I fully understand why the "group" is content with our poorly ranked recruiting. Its because they didnt have any knowledge of a Rutgers team, worse than use utilizing the very strategy I described and succeeding and being praised for it. Heck Rutgers isnt even doing the territory just NJ and whoever else wants to come.

Lol you still comparing a coach that is well respected in NJ and has had 8 winning seasons to someone that has1 in 4 seasons? Even with what shady is not getting the best players out of his home state. He’s hasn’t landed anyone that Penn st UMich or Ohio st wants. Maryland and Indiana are getting more quality recruits than him. Fence the garden is a hoax. He never consistently got the top players in NJ Lol and stop saying he created fence the state. That’s hilarious. That term is used by every college in every state. Lol.

Any and everybody involved in college football recruiting knows about Rutgers "building the fence". Those three articles I just posted are just those immediately at my fingertips. There are so many more lol. Now I fully understand why the "group" is content with our poorly ranked recruiting. Its because they didnt have any knowledge of a Rutgers team, worse than use utilizing the very strategy I described and succeeding and being praised for it. Heck Rutgers isnt even doing the territory just NJ and whoever else wants to come.
0A74E449-336C-4D9F-9F23-7CD3BEC0E966.jpeg12579A31-6B76-4311-80AD-596A44072655.jpeg
Dont get the amount of commits confused with quality. Our 2019 class is better than his current class. Lol

Last edited:
Lol you still comparing a coach that is well respected in NJ and has had 8 winning seasons to someone that has1 in 4 seasons? Even with what shady is not getting the best players out of his home state. He’s hasn’t landed anyone that Penn st UMich or Ohio st wants. Maryland and Indiana are getting more quality recruits than him. Fence the garden is a hoax. He never consistently got the top players in NJ Lol and stop saying he created fence the state. That’s hilarious. That term is used by every college in every state. Lol.
Is our class near Rutgers in recruiting?

Is our class near Rutgers in recruiting?
Shady recruiting is doing well, as expected but the buzz will go away after a couple losing seasons. Rutgers should be blowing us away with the amount of players and prospects in that state. Our classes are similar. Some times we edge them and some times they edge us. SU has to leave NYS for players. Rutgers dont have to leave NJ as much. Currently the 28th ranked player in NJ would be ranked 5th in NYS. That makes their classes look better. Compare our out of state recruiting to their out of state recruiting. Then get back to me.

Last edited:
ARE YOU LYING? Or do you not know what your talking about? It seems that you are able to go to 247 and pull up recruits for Syracuse and or Rutgers. With that being the case, how can you say.
"He hasn't landed anyone that Penn ST, UMICH or OHST wants"... they beat Mich head to head for Khayri Banton who is higher ranked than any recruit HCDB has ever closed not just at Syracuse but in his entire coaching career and other top end talent

Here are the FACTS not GROUP TALK

4 Star Khayri Banton #324 offers *MICH*Syr MIA TN Pur, VT
3 Star Keshon Griffin #528 10 P5 offers Tenn WV MIA Syr Baylor etc
3 Star Carnell Davis #557 16 P5 offers *PENN ST* Aub, Ore, Syr, Tenn, Ken, MD
3 star Alijah Clark #567 *MICH* MIA WV etc
3 star Al Shadee Salaam #997 *MICH* Syr Minn Pur

So thats 5 top 1000 recruits that had high P5 offers including teams like Mich Penn St Aub Mia etc. This totally disproves what you said. Also those recruits are higher than ANY recruit we have so its tough to even begin to say our recruiting is remotely close. They have higher quality not just higher quantity. Finally so we are clear I just listed a couple of the NJ commits just to end your argument. I know they have some commits from other states as well with high P5 offers. Again when you made that statement had you actually looked at real numbers or was it a falsehood to try and win an argument????

ARE YOU LYING? Or do you not know what your talking about? It seems that you are able to go to 247 and pull up recruits for Syracuse and or Rutgers. With that being the case, how can you say.
"He hasn't landed anyone that Penn ST, UMICH or OHST wants"... they beat Mich head to head for Khayri Banton who is higher ranked than any recruit HCDB has ever closed not just at Syracuse but in his entire coaching career and other top end talent

Here are the FACTS not GROUP TALK

4 Star Khayri Banton #324 offers *MICH*Syr MIA TN Pur, VT

So thats 5 top 1000 recruits that had high P5 offers including teams like Mich Penn St Aub Mia etc. This totally disproves what you said. Also those recruits are higher than ANY recruit we have so its tough to even begin to say our recruiting is remotely close. They have higher quality not just higher quantity. Finally so we are clear I just listed a couple of the NJ commits just to end your argument. I know they have some commits from other states as well with high P5 offers. Again when you made that statement had you actually looked at real numbers or was it a falsehood to try and win an argument????
Those schools didn’t push for any of those players. Fran Brown got those kids because they play with each other on Next Level Great 7v7 group. Plus those kids didn’t get to visit better P5 programs because of the pandemic.

Why didn’t you list the 13 other commits that have ratings 84 or less? That makes their average go down. Does that make sense to you? I got that ranking from the same source you got your information from. All you do is cherry pick to make weak arguments. You constantly slob over 4 stars and you start of post showcasing mostly 3 stars. Lol.

Last edited:
there's literally maybe less than 20 5-star kids every year. We're not getting any of them along with the other 89% of college football teams.

Dino has reeled in a couple of 4 star kids and will continue to do so.
32 players that are 5 stars this year. Of those all are going to factories minus 1 to UNC and 1 to Wash

Those schools didn’t push for any of those players. Fran Brown got those kids because they play with each other on Next Level Great 7v7 group. Plus those kids didn’t get to visit better P5 programs because of the pandemic.

Why didn’t you list the 13 other commits that have ratings 84 or less? That makes their average go down. Does that make sense to you? I got that ranking from the same source you got your information from. All you do is cherry pick to make weak arguments. You constantly slob over 4 stars and you start of post showcasing mostly 3 stars. Lol.
Yeah you LIED thanks for admitting it.. SMH. If you go back and look at your posts, a similar pattern exists. You say one of your "group talking points", I smack it down with facts and instead of just admitting and moving on your response is then a new "group talking point" lmao.

MONEY3189 Group think talking point today*****
You said "Rutgets isnt getting recruits that Mich Penn st want,

The facts*****
Star Khayri Banton #324 offers *MICH*Syr MIA TN Pur, VT

Instead of saying you were wrong or you didn't know you then respond with a new "Group think talking point" lmao. I will smack down the talking point after you admit you were wrong or lying here

Last edited:
Go re watch Shady's 30 yard missed FG that almost put him in the national chip game LIAR.
Had Ito not missed that field goal its possible they would've moved up to top two rankings. Its possible if they had finished that year undefeated that they could have made the championship. If he made the kick it is NOT a definite that they would have but they would've had a realistic shot

That is far different from literally lying Money that is a opinion. Come on man. In any future replies please dont do bold face lies. While I disagree with you I respect your opinion which is why i engage. I cant respect the lies. You gotta stop that.

Yeah you LIED thanks for admitting it.. SMH. If you go back and look at your posts, a similar pattern exists. You say one of your "group talking points", I smack it down with facts and instead of just admitting and moving on your response is then a new "group talking point" lmao.

MONEY3189 Group think talking point today*****
You said "Rutgets isnt getting recruits that Mich Penn st want,

The facts*****
Star Khayri Banton #324 offers *MICH*Syr MIA TN Pur, VT

Instead of saying you were wrong or you didn't know you then respond with a new "Group think talking point" lmao.
You are clueless about recruiting if you dont know what committable offers are. None of those players are takes for most of those schools. You probably think Alabama will accept commitments from all the 200 players they've offered lol You are a rookie

You are clueless about recruiting if you dont know what committable offers are. None of those players are takes for most of those schools. You probably think Alabama will accept commitments from all the 200 players they've offered lol You are a rookie
Money let it go!!!! Your argument is stupid. If you really dont think for example Banton was a committable offer ask Harbaugh. Lmao. Stop Money please. Lmao

Last edited:
Had Ito not missed that field goal its possible they would've moved up to top two rankings. Its possible if they had finished that year undefeated that they could have made the championship. If he made the kick it is NOT a definite that they would have but they would've had a realistic shot

That is far different from literally lying Money that is a opinion. Come on man. In any future replies please dont do bold face lies. While I disagree with you I respect your opinion which is why i engage. I cant respect the lies. You gotta stop that.
You dont have to respect my opinion because I don't respect yours. You contradict everyone's opinion on this board. Only reason why I exchange posts with you is because I know what you are doing.

I knew i would get you to reveal your true self. You fell for it lol

You dont have to respect my opinion because I don't respect yours. You contradict everyone's opinion on this board. Only reason why I exchange posts with you is because I know what you are doing.
Ok Money. Back to your talking point. Did Michigan offer and want Banton?

You name one player from a class that UMich is trying to flip lol . rutgers is 4 commits away from the limit you can take. There are 49 teams with higher ranking average than rutgers. So if everyone had 25 commits rutgers will be 49th. lol lol lol

You name one player from a class that UMich is trying to flip lol . rutgers is 4 commits away from the limit you can take. There are 49 teams with higher ranking average than rutgers. So if everyone had 25 commits rutgers will be 49th. lol lol lol
See you are still following that pattern of changing to a new talking point lmao. I gave you an example of 5. To keep you from changing to a new talking point I isolated on one recruit. You cant even admit you are wrong about that one recruit lmao. This is actually funny. Have a good day man. Lmao

Ok Money. Back to your talking point. Did Michigan offer and want Banton?

They offered and they want to flip him. So what? He's their highest commit. You want a cookie for that? Michigan offered Morris and Lockett. Why don't you talk this passionate about them?

They offered and the want to flip him. So what? You want a cookie for that? Michigan offered Morris and Lockett. Why don't you talk this passionate about them?
Because that wasn't your "group talking point". Also because those weren't committable lmao. Money Money Money. Come on Money. i will admit usually you have decent arguments. These today are curious.

Because that wasn't your "group talking point". Also because those weren't committable lmao. Money Money Money. Come on Money. i will admit usually you have decent arguments. These today are curious.
Let's see if you talk this passionate about us when we land a 4 star and a few high 3 stars. That will come. We always get a few. I dont recall you talking like this when guys like Kinsler Alford Hanna committed.

And, have you ever worked in the field of Higher Education (college & university)?
I have and I am not saying that all schools, in the south, are not on a par with the academic rigor of Syracuse. I am, from long -standing experience, knowledgeable of some of the inequities in education systems in numerous areas of the south and, for example, a school like Jamesville-DeWitt, in Onondaga county is considered by many admissions counselors to be in par with Prep. Schools. When a student is primarily educated in New York, he/she is often considered better prepared that those in Florida, for example! (Enough about this; not trying to drag this thread into anything that is not about student athlete, Deal.
Wow. The school where the children of many of the doctors and lawyers in the Syracuse area attend, has a reputation of it's students succeeding in college. Imagine that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom