The latest all encompassing recruiting thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

The latest all encompassing recruiting thread

No s***. PJ can recruit
Ok so you understand what I am saying then. If we have better recruiter's like in your opinion PJ we would have better recruits. Full stop!!!! That is all a lot of us are saying.

He can coach too. Iook at his resume. Im more impressed with that. He will be at a SEC team soon.
Do you get thats all alot of us are saying. You are saying we would have a better recruits and recruiting class if we had him without "winning seasons, bad weather tough regional excuse" a lot of people in your group use as excuses. That is the whole point of this months long argument lol.

Ok so you understand what I am saying then. If we have better recruiter's like in your opinion PJ we would have better recruits. Full stop!!!! That is all a lot of us are saying.
Check his recruiting his first year there. It was 59th ranked. That means he is developing and winning with kids from that class. That's how you build. He went from 5 to 7 to 11 wins with those kids. You need to come up with other examples of coaches killing recruiting that dont win games. You picked the wrong one. Fleck wins games. Good luck finding those examples.

Check his recruiting his first year there. It was 59th ranked. That means he is developing and winning with kids from that class. That's how you build. He went from 5 to 7 to 11 wins with those kids. You need to come up with other examples of coaches killing recruiting that dont win games. You picked the wrong one. Fleck wins games. Good luck finding those examples.
See Mack Brown lol. WHY do you do this? Lol

You are mentioning Dino Babers name with Mack Brown? Are you serious? You have to start watching the game more. Check his resume. He won 10 games at UNC 3 times in the 90's. 8 straight winning seasons there. Won a natty at Texas. What are you talking about? Still waiting for some names

They went to a bowl game, far exceeded expectations, and should have beat Clemson. And that’s completely ignoring everything he did before this stint at UNC lol

You are mentioning Dino Babers name with Mack Brown? Are you serious? You have to start watching the game more. Check his resume. He won 10 games at UNC 3 times in the 90's. 8 straight winning seasons there. Won a natty at Texas. What are you talking about? Still waiting for some names
More excuses. Listen we made progress today. You admitted that recruiting is driven by the recruiter. If we had a better recruiter like PJ we would have better recruits. Lets just stop there for today in agreement. Money have a good evening god bless.

They went to a bowl game, far exceeded expectations, and should have beat Clemson. And that’s completely ignoring everything he did before this stint at UNC lol
If you swapped out Mack Brown and Dino right now would Syracuse have a better recruiting class?

lol general picked the worst example lol. UNC won 2 games the year before and Mack got them 7 wins and a bowl in the first year. The guy can flat out coach and players would be dumb not to flock to him.

More excuses. Listen we made progress today. You admitted that recruiting is driven by the recruiter. If we had a better recruiter like PJ we would have better recruits. Lets just stop there for today in agreement. Money have a good evening god bless.
Are you actually gonna ignore everything said about Mack Brown and act like you just won the debate?

waiting for those names

lol general picked the worst example lol. UNC won 2 games the year before and Mack got them 7 wins and a bowl in the first year. The guy can flat out coach and players would be dumb not to flock to him.
And recruit. Look at his recruiting lol. Thats the point

Ok but PJ Fleck & Mack Brown also would not have taken the SU job, so what's your point? We're not doing any better than Dino Babers when it comes to coaches.

Ok but PJ Fleck & Mack Brown also would not have taken the SU job, so what's your point? We're not doing any better than Dino Babers when it comes to coaches.
I got your opinion it is SUCH a bad job in your opinion. Got it!!!!

Yes. Now answer my question. Honestly if you swapped out Mac Brown or PJ straight up would we have better recruits?
Yes if Mack Brown, a guy who has won a natty and just proved he’s still a damn good coach last season, was our coach we would recruit better. But that’s a silly comparison and I don’t think anyone here would attempt to make it.

I love Dino and I trust him to consistently have us in bowl games very soon but he’s not Mack Brown. Or Fleck for that matter.

And that’s more of a testament to their coaching abilities than it is a knock on Dino’s because the guy just won 10 games at what has been an ACC bottom feeder. We’ll be fine

And recruit. Look at his recruiting lol. Thats the point
Do me a favor. Next time you watch a game. Look for these guys on the sideline talking to each other with these weird head phones on. They have these things called schemes and plays. They effect the game. They can determine wins or losses. They can lose you games even when you have studs. You seem to think coaching isnt part of the equation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom